Chapter 8

Tessa's POV

Oh my God! In Christian's living room are a lot of people, the music is too loud and I can't find Hardin anywhere. So, he was planning a party while his dad isn't home. What fuck? He's not doing this. I'm looking for him and I see him with a blonde girl. I'm going next to him.

"Uhm... Excuse me, darling. Can you let me talk with my fiancée?" What the fuck Tessa? Fiancée? What is wrong with you girl?

"You have a fiancée?!" She says mad, she pushes him and then she leaves."

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" He is pissed. Hell, yes Tessa. You did it.

"Why are there so many people? Your dad will kill both of us!"

"He won't kill anyone, sweetheart. Why? Because you won't tell him." He smiles.

"Oh, I'm not gonna do this, Hardin Scott. So, you have to choose. You invited them to leave or I'll call Christian and I will tell him what you're doing now. It's just to options here. And if he finds out about this, he won't be happy." I smile at him.

"I hate you."

"The feeling is mutual, honey. You have half hour to send all of them home." I hit his chest gently and I go to the kitchen and I see him coming after him.

"What the fuck do you want?" He says angrily while he sticks me on the wall and he comes closer to me. I can feel his breath on my neck. "Why are you doing this, Tess?"

"What... what are you doing?" I say with a low voice and I feel a warm feeling inside my stomach. What is he doing to me?

"Why you have to be like this, Theresa?!" He touches my shoulder, then the edge on my boob and my stomach.

"Don't call me Theresa!" I slap him and I push him. "You are going to tell your friends to leave and after this you will clean the house. If you don't go now, I'll tell to your dad that you had a party and you tried to flirt with me."

"At least, the part with the flirt is true." He smirks and leave me.

Ok, ok. I just made Hardin Scott to do something I want? Yes! I can be his trainer. But what happened when he touched me? Why I felt that... strange feel? Why I start to like him? Just why?

I take a bottle of water from the fridge and I drink it. After a few minutes, I don't hear the music anymore. Mister Scott is scared about his daddy. I go back in the living room and everyone is gone. I see Hardin putting all the empty bottle in a big bag.

"Do you need help?" At least, I can help him after what happened.

"It will be nice after you threatened me"

I help him to clean the living room and after we finish, we sit on the couch.

"So... I hope this remains between us."

"I will think about this..." All I know in the next second is that I'm laying on the couch, feeling his breath against my skin and his hand going up and down on my body.

"Why are you playing with me?" He says while he licks my neck and I know I'm wet just because of the way he's talking with me. Tessa. Don't fall in love with the bad guy. You know that he's exactly like Noah.

"Don't touch me, Hardin. I'm not a toy for you, as I said. I got you, so leave me alone."

"I know you like my touches, Tessa. I can feel how I make you feel."

"I don't want to do this, Hardin. Now get off me before I call Christian."

"Ok, but I'm not going to end what I started." He get off me and I run to my room. I lock the door and I think about what happened.

I let him to touch me in a way the Trevor or Noah didn't. I let a guy to touch me and I felt good. Why it's different? Because he knew exactly how to touch me. Noah was so brutal with me and Trevor... I didn't let him to touch me so much. But Hardin is... Hardin is something else and I kind like his touches. But it's wrong to fall in love with him. He is bad. You two aren't compatible, Tessa. He is the bad guy, he like to party, he likes to have one-night stands, he likes to drink and maybe he likes to get high. You are a good girl, you want to be a teacher, you are kind, you don't drink, you don't smoke, you don't need someone like him in your life. But what if he can change for me? What if I can do something about this guy? What if I can make him a better person? I'm so undecided. On the one hand, I like him because he is different, he's got an air of mystery. But on the other hand, what if I can't make him a better person? What if I can't change him? It's hard to do something about this. He seems to like me, but what if he is just pretending? Maybe he wants to be kind with me just for his dad. Just because he wants his book to be published. I will se what to do after I will know him better.

The next part will be from Hardin's perspective. It will be fun, I promise 🤭