Chapter 68

Tessa's POV

"I should leave."

"What? Why?"

"I can't be here when your girlfriend will be here. It's not correct."

"Like I said, I'm single."

"Then who is doing your laundry?"

"Are you jealous?" He smirks and he comes closer to me. "You are so funny, Tess." He lifts up my blouse. "If you know, there are woman who is doing this. I have an old lady who is cleaning my house. So, stop being jealous."

"Ok..." He throws my blouse on the couch and I also take off his t-shirt. When we are naked, we go in the bathroom where he prepared something romantic: candles, roses and two glasses of... juice.

"Grapes juice, really?"

"Not alcohol for tonight."

"And since when you are romantic?"

"Since I met you."

"It's cute." He helps me to get in the water and then he sits behind me.

"You know I love you?" He kisses my neck.

"I know. I... I love you."

"Please, let's start right from the very beginning."

"It's hard for me to move on, Hardin... You cheated on me."

"No, I didn't. You have to believe me. Why you are so stubborn? Please, let me explain everything and after this you can decide what you will do. Ok?"

"Ok..."

"Well, when I was in London I was with a girl."

"See... Let's end..." He interrupts me with a kiss while he is gently squeezing my boobs and I moan.

"Every time when you will talk, I will do this. So, shut up and listen me."

"Ok..." I say and he squeeze my boobs. "Stop this." I take his hands and I let my head on his shoulder.

"The girl from London it was my friend. That's all. Gia is my best friend since childhood. I have to mention that she's gay and she has a girlfriend."

"And who is Hannah?"

"Is my publisher. My manager. Nothing more. I want you to know that you are the only girl in my life, Tess. It's always been you." He kisses my neck. "I hope you trust me, now."

"I do. I trust you, Hardin..."

"Good." I get up. "Where are you going?"

"I just want to go in the other side to see you." I move to the other side.

"Come here." He drags me to him and I climb over him. He sticks his forehead of mine. "Why are you so open-minded?"

"I just enjoy this night. I haven't had sex since your father's wedding."

"Oh, really?" He massages my hips.

"Yes."

"What a coincidence... Me neither."

"I don't believe you."

"I thought you said you trust me. And I'm saying the truth. I was ashamed when I came undone before you."

"Hardin Scott, ashamed?" I smile and I kiss him.

"Don't make fun of me. You have no idea how many this I used my hand while I was thinking about your mouth around me. And now just thinking about this..."

"I can feel it." I giggle when I feel his erection. "But why you didn't had sex? I bet you have a lot of girls around you?"

"Because I felt like I'm cheating on you if I would do this. And I knew you will come back."

"Who says I want to be with you?"

"I just know this, Tess." He rubs my back.

"We can't be together, Hardin."

"Why not?"

"You have your life here, in New York. And I have my life in Seattle. We are 2800 miles apart away."

"You can move here. I can talk with my boss at the publishing house and..."

"No."

"Let's talk about this, tomorrow. You will be sober."

"I am sober."

"We will talk tomorrow about this. It's better for us."

"Ok, fine. So, Hannah it's just your manager?"

"Yes." He laughs. "She has a boyfriend, a fiancé. You have no reason to be jealous."

"I know. We're not dating, so I'm not jealous."

"You are the only woman I love, except my mom."

"Hardin..."

"Don't say anything. Let's just enjoy our night."

He starts to kiss me and I play with his hair. It's so good to be in his arms. I have to admit that I love to be again in his arms and I am so close to give up and to come here.

"I hope you are no tired because I will keep you awake all night." He lifts me up a little and then I feel him inside me. Oh, yes! I moan load his name. "That's it, baby... I know you like this." He moves faster and the water splash around the bath tub. And a few minutes later, I scream his name when I reach the orgasm and he does the same.

*

"The water is cold. Let's get out."

"No, it's not. It's perfect." I say while I relax after the two orgasms he gave me.

"Are you hungry?"

"A little."

"Then let's cook something." He gets up and he wraps a towel around his waist. He gives me his hand and he help me to get out.

"I need a towel."

"Don't be prude." He smirks. "I just had sex with you."

"Every time you see me naked, you want to fuck me."

"I promise to let you to rest."

"Fine." He wraps a towel around me and then he let a kiss on my shoulder.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Anything."

"Some pastas? I have some marinara in the fridge."

"It's good for me."

I go in his bedroom and I take his shirt. I button it and I roll up the sleeves. After this I go in the kitchen. He is so sexy when he is cooking.

"You look handsome when you are cooking..."

"I do?"

"Yeah!"

"And you look good in my shirt. But it will be better for you if you want to eat, button up all the buttons."

"Why?"

"I hope you don't want to end being fucked on the counter."

"I would love to, but I'm hungry and we can do this after."

After 20 minutes, the food is ready. We eat and I help him to clean the dishes.

"You are the missing piece of this apartment, Tess."

"I do?"

"Yes." He comes to me. "You know I love you?"

"I know. You repeated this hundred times."

"You don't love me?"

"I love you."

"Then move with me, Tess."