Bonus chapter #9

Tessa's POV

"Scott, where are you taking me?" I say while he drives, but I can't see where are we going because he forced me to put a blindfold on my eyes.

"You will see, baby."

"But I'm curious."

"Do you trust me baby?"

"Of course, I do!"

"Then just let me drive and you will see where are we going."

"Ok, fine."

I feel his hand on my tight and this calms me down a little. I don't feel very comfortable when I can't see. After a few minutes, he stops the car.

"I'm going to help you to get down, ok?"

"Yes." A few moments later he opens the right door and he helps me to get down. We walk a little and we stop.

"You can take it off." I take off the blindfold and we are in the front of a house. A house? What are we doing here?

"What's here?"

"Do you want to get in?"

"Hardiiiin! What's here?"

"Our new home, babe."

"You have to be kidding, Hardin!"

"Nope, I'm not. I sign the papers yesterday and it's our home now."

"But how?"

"As we decided to try for another baby, my apartment is not big enough for us, so... I started to look for houses and this one was the perfect one. Wanna go inside?"

"Yes!" I say a little bit too excited and he giggle. He let his hand on my back and he takes out a key and he open the door.

There is a short hallway with a shoes shelf and a door where is the technical room with the warm system, then there is another door who takes us to a big living room. And there are another four doors, there is the dining room, a kitchen, a guest room and the bathroom. And there are some stairs which are taking you upstairs and downstairs. We go downstairs first, where is a gym and a laundry room.

"You want to work out, babe?"

"Of course, with you." He says while we walk upstairs, where are another four doors. A bathroom and three bedrooms. We enter in the biggest room and I suppose this is our bedroom. There are two doors.

"What's here?"

"Our room. There is a bathroom and the dressing. And the other bedroom next to this, can be Emery's room... the kids room."

"It's beautiful, Hardin... I love it."

"I'm glad you like it." He drags me to him. "What if we inaugurate this bed, huh?"

"Sounds good." I smiles and I slowly lift up his t-shirt. I break the kiss just to throw it away. He slowly lifts up my dress and his eyes are glowing when he sees me just in my panties.

"I love when you wear dresses without a bra. I don't have to deal with opening it." He laughs while he takes one nipple in his mouth. I moan while he plays with my sensitive nipple and I slowly move my hand down, to his fly. I open it and I stuck my hand in his boxers, on his erection. He is getting harder and harder. He hisses as I start to rub him. He stops me and I quickly take off his jeans and his boxers. I push him on the bed and I sit between his legs. I start to rub his dick and then I put my mouth on it, making up and down movements. He groans and he put his hand on my head and he trusts in my mouth and in a short amount of time, he cum inside my mouth. I finish it and I lick my lips with a smile. "Jesus, Tess." He lifts me up and he throws me on the bed. He hurry to open my legs and he takes off my panties. He starts to kiss my inner tight until he goes to my opening. I feel his tongue on my clit and I moan. He plays with his tongue, licking and sucking me until he takes me to the climax and I came in his mouth. He doesn't hesitate more and I feel his tip at my entrance, teasing me.

"No teasing, Scott." I take his hair and I make him to look at me.

"Gently and slow or fast and rough?"

"Fast and rough, please!" I say excited while he slowly enters in me, while with his finger rubs my clit. Jesus! This man... A few moments later he goes faster and faster and I moan loud, while he gives me another great orgasm.

After one hour of making love in our new home, we went back to our beloves daughter, Emery. She immediately smiles when she sees us.

"Mama! Dada!"

"Hi baby girl." He says while he lifts her up and he kisses her cheeks.

"Thank you, Trish for coming here. It's the best timing and we really needed help with this precious girl.

"Well, I love being close to my grand-daughter."

"We're moving in a house and we need you to stay longer here..."

"Oh, that's great! I really love to spent time with you and I'm glad to help you."

"Thanks mom." He kisses her cheek.

"Hungry mama." Emery says and she wants to come in my arms.

"Are you hungry?" Let's make something to eat for you, baby girl.

"I cooked today. Some chicken soup and pastas. I know she loves it."

"Yes, she does." I smile and we go in the kitchen to eat.

A few days later...

"And this was the last cloth we had to put in the dressing." He says while he comes out from the dressing.

"Finally. I'm exhausted!" I fall on the bed and he lays down next to me.

"You should get some rest, love. It's not healthy for you."

"What do you mean?"

"You don't have to do too much effort." He put his hand on my stomach. Oh... So he think I'm pregnant?

"Why not?"

"Because there's a baby inside."

"No, I'm not pregnant. Not yet... But I promise to let you know as soon as I find out about a possible pregnancy."

"You're not? Then why you haven't your period this month?"

"Maybe because of the stress. I'm just two days late, but this happens from time to time."

"And what if you are pregnant."

"I am not pregnant, Hardin. When I was pregnant with Emery, I felt it. But now, I don't feel pregnant."

"If you say so..."

"I will get pregnant soon... If not, we're going to see doctor Robbins to see if there's something wrong."

"Good. Let's sleep now. We both are tired and we need some sleep."

"Yes. Can I have your t-shirt?" I stand up and he throws his t-shirt at me. I dress with it and we get under the covers. "First night in our new home."

"Yeah... Emery's monitor is on?"

"Nope." I take the monitor and I turn it on. Emery is mumbling alone. So, this little monster is not sleeping after Trish put her at sleep. I giggle when I hear her. She's so sweet talking.

"We should bring her here?"

"Yeah, why not? We haven't sleep with her in a while."

"Mama. Dada." We hear Em' and my heart is melting.

"I'm going to get her. You can turn off the monitor." He stands up and he goes to bring Emery. Our bed is big enough for us and our little girl. She immediately smiles when she sees me.

"You can't sleep, baby?" I say while she snuggles into my chest and I rub her back.

"Love mama and dada."

"Ow, we love you baby." He kisses her blond hair. She has it from me.

"Let's sleep." I start to cuddle Emery and she drifts to sleep very quick.

"I love you baby."

"I love you."