Chapter 92

Tessa's POV

It's Monday morning and it's time to leave to New York. Me and Hardin came to my apartment to see if I don't forget anything.

"So... I think that's it."

"Are you sad for leaving?"

"A little."

"Why?"

"Because I'm letting behind my family, my friends, my job... my life. But you want to know the good part from this moving?" I go closer to him.

"Tell me."

"I'm moving with the man I love. My family and friends are not going anywhere. Now, I have the chance to be happy and I won't waste it. I want to start a new life in New York with you, Hardin. And this is the best moment for a new start."

"I love you." He smiles and he kisses me.

"I love you." I put my hands around his neck. A few moments later, we are interrupted by my phone.

"Shit. Next time when we decide to be alone somewhere, we should turn off our phone."

"Good idea." I look at my phone. "It's my mom. I will talk with her and then we can leave."

"Good."

Phone call

"Hi mom!"

"Tessa, hi! You're leaving today?"

"Yeah... I'm really sorry because we couldn't visit you before. But I had a rough time in these last weeks."

"It's ok honey..."

"Hardin told me how you feel, that's why I called you very rarely."

"Oh, he did?" I look at Hardin and I smile.

"Yes. I'm really sorry for what is happening with you."

"I will be fine, don't worry. I will end the call because we have to be at the airport in one hour."

"Ok sweetie. Call me when you arrive in New York."

"I will. Bye mom."

"Bye Tessa."

I end the call and we go to my car. This week Christian will send the car to New York, with all my things from my apartment. After 45 minutes, we arrive at the airport and we go through every step. After two hours, we are finally in our seats in the plane.

"Are you ready for our new start?"

"Yes, I am." I smile and I cross my hand with his. "Let's do this."

A few hours later...

"Welcome home, baby." He opens the door and we enter in his... our house.

"I mentioned that I always loves your apartment?"

"Now, it's our apartment, love." He hugs me from behind. "If you want to change something, you have my approval."

"I don't want to change anything here. Maybe we can make some pictures together and then we can put them here."

"I love your idea. You want to unpack your stuff?"

"I want to sleep. Can we sleep, please?"

"Of course, we can. But first call your mother to let her know that we arrived."

"Ok."

"I'm going to prepare the bed and I will take out one of my T-shirts."

"Thank you."

I kiss him and he leaves in the bedroom. I take my phone from my backpack and I turn on my phone, then I call my mother. After I talk with her about a possible visit of her in New York, I told her that I'm tired and we end the call.

I take off my jacket and my sneakers and I go to the bedroom. Hardin gives me a T-shirt and I take off al my clothes and I get dressed with his T-shirt. He takes off his clothes too and we get in the bed.

The next morning, I wake up and I see the man I love the most in this world. He looks at me and I smile.

"Good morning, baby."

"Morning!"

"How did you sleep?"

"Good. I always sleep good in your arms."

"Are you hungry?"

"Yes, but I bet you don't have anything in your fridge." I giggle.

"No, I don't. But I know a restaurant where is a good breakfast and they are delivering at home."

"Sounds good. I'm still too tired to go at a restaurant."

"But we have to go out later, to buy everything we need in the house."

"Yeah, but later."

"Good, I'm going to order our breakfast. Coffee?"

"Yes please. I'm going to take a shower if you don't mind."

"If you wait five minutes, I can come with you."

"Ok, fine." I smile.

He orders our breakfast and then we go to the bathroom. He takes off his boxer-shorts and he turn on the hot water. I take off my t-shirt and my panties and I get in the shower, next to him. He starts to kiss me and I know we can't end this shower without having sex.

I let his tongue to play with mine and his hands are all over my body. This feeling is giving me goosebumps and I love it. He lifts me up and I play with my hands in his hair while he pumps inside me. We hide our moans with kisses and I can say this is the best way of starting a morning.

After our steamy shower, we get dressed and we wait for our food. After 5 minutes of waiting, the order finally arrived. We sit at the table and we start to eat this delicious food: pancaked with chocolate and whipped cream, eggs with bacon and waffles with caramel, and of course, coffee.

"You were right. This food is so good."

"See? I have a good taste in food."

"You do. I want to talk with you about something."

"Ok, I'm listening."

"As you know, I'm taking contraceptive pills and I want to take a short pause and then I want to take another contraceptive method. So... I was wondering if you could arrange a meeting with you manager? She's from here and maybe she knows a good gynecologist."

"Sure... But if you are taking a break from contraceptive pills, I should use condoms, am I right?"

"Yes."

"Good to know. I'm going to put them on my shopping list."

"Very funny, Scott." I laugh.

"And you should put on your list, plugs."

"Don't start."

"I'm not starting anything, love."

"Fuck you."

"Later."

"I love you."

"Love you."