Chapter 77

Tessa's POV

Next morning

I'm woken up by the perfect way someone can wake you. I feel Hardin's lips on my neck and I immediately smile. I missed these perfect mornings while we were apart, but I hope after I will move to New York we will start our mornings like this.

"Good morning, beautiful!" He goes down with the kisses.

"Good morning, Hardin..." I say and I run my fingers through his hair.

"We have some time for us this morning?" He slides his hand under my t-shirt.

"Depends."

"On what?"

"What time it is?"

"It doesn't matter." He takes off my t-shirt and he start to sucks my nipple.

"Hardin..." I moan.

"Quit the work today... Let's have fun today together."

"Ok, fine. Give me a minute to call Christian."

"Write him a message. We can't lose time."

"Ok, fine!" I take my phone from the night stand and I start to write a message to Christian. While I'm writing, Hardin kisses my skin and he goes down. Fuck. "Jesus! Stop! I can't stay focused on the text!"

"Just write that fucking message while I'm doing my job right here."

"I can't stay focused while you are doing this!"

"Shut up and write the message." He removes my pajama shorts and my panties and I hurry to write a short message while I can't write a good one while Hardin is doing what is he doing. I moan while I let my phone back on the night stand and I almost throw it on the floor.

"Scott..."

"What Tess?"

"I want you inside me, now."

"As you wish, my lady." I help him to take off his pants and boxer shorts and in less than a second, he is inside me. It looks like he missed me a lot. I moan his name while he is pumping inside. "I've missed you body, Tess."

"I can feel it." I scratch his back.

"You can have this every day if you are coming to New York." He looks deep into my eyes.

"Hardin... Don't open the subject right now."

"But we have to talk about this."

"Not now! Just shut up and fuck me!"

*

"Let's enter in this shop, maybe we find a suit here." I say while I drag him in a shop and we go to men's category. "Blue?"

"Definitely, no!"

"Burgundy? Green? White? Ugh, no."

"No. What about this?" He shows me a black suit. All black. It's pretty.

"Try it."

"Good." He drags me to the change room and I wait him outside. After five minute he comes out. He looks so handsome. "Ugh, you look so good." I smile and he kisses me.

"Thanks baby. But I know you like me more without this suit." He smirks.

"So, this is the suit?"

"Yeah. I'm going to change."

"Good."

After 10 minutes we go out from this shop and we go to the car to let the suit there. Then we go back to shopping. We enter in another shop and I go to look at lingerie. I need some right now, I want to tease him some times.

"Tess?"

"Yes?"

"What do you want to buy?"

"Some lingerie, babe. Underwear, you know?"

"You have to be kidding."

"Why?"

"It's too sexy, Tess."

"Well... To be honest, I also want to use it in another way." I smirk and I take a red lace lingerie.

"God, help me!"

A few days later...

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! My mom will freak out when she will see you."

"Don't worry, baby." He takes my face between his hands. "I can face her."

"What if you go back to the hotel and I will tell her about us?"

"No. I'm not going to let you alone. We are in this together, Tess. I don't care what she says. Are you afraid of what she will tell you?"

"A little. First, she loved you and now... I don't know what changed her mind. And I don't want to be apart from you again."

"She will understand everything sooner or later. You are too tense. What if we go back into my hotel room and get rid away from this tension?"

"No, no, no. No sex."

"But you will feel better after this..."

"This time will not work, Hardin."

"Ok, fine."

We get in the car we rented and I drive to Kate's house. After 15 minutes we finally arrive there. I am very nervous. I'm more nervous now than when I took him for the first time at home. But I hope she changed her mind and she likes Hardin again. I knock at the door and Hardin keeps his hand on my back, which calms me a little. After a few minutes, Kate opens the door and she hugs me and then she hugs Hardin.

Kate: "Come in, guys! I'm so happy because you made it!"

Me: "Where is mom?"

Kate: "My mom, Olivia, dad, Carol and George are having lunch in town. Let's go in the living room, I want you to finally meet Harry." We go to the living room where is Kate's fiancée. "Babe, they are Tessa, my cousin, and Hardin, her boyfriend."

Me: "Finally, we met." I say and I smile while he kisses my hand.

Harry: "A pleasure to meet you. I heard that my love brought you two back together..." He says and he hugs Kate from behind.

Hardin: "Yeah, she's our angel." He smiles. "She saved our relationship and I will be grateful for this all my life."

Kate: "I didn't do too much. I just put some sense in Tessa's head."

Me: "But anyway, thanks. Without you, I know that we won't be here."

Kate: "I should change my name in 'Cupidon'?" We laugh. "Are you two tired?"

Hardin: "No, after we arrive, we slept almost three hours at our hotel."

Kate: "You are staying at a hotel?"

Me: "Yes. I'm sure that I will have a fight with my mom and I don't want to stay with her... Oh, I hope you didn't tell anyone about me and Hardin."

Kate: "No, no."

Me: "Good, thanks."

Kate: "What if she changed her mind about Hardin?"

Me: "Maybe... I hope."

After two hours, the adults are back and it's time for a real talk about my relationship.