Chapter 67

Tessa's POV

"Did you miss me, Theresa?" He whispers in my ear and this is giving me goosebumps in all over my body. I'm not scared because I would recognize this voice everywhere.

"Wh... What are you doing here?" Why I am reacting like this? You are so stupid, Tessa.

"Why do you think I am here? For you, baby..." He touches my body and it's so good, but it's not ok.

"Hardin... Please, stop."

"Why? I know you like this. And this time, I won't let you to escape that easy. I want you and I'm honest."

"Hardin..." I almost moan his name and he just have his hands on my hips. It looks like my body missed him and I can't resist him.

"Let's go. I know how to make you to feel better."

"You know I'm not going anywhere, right?"

"You will come with me. Because you are drunk and every guy in this club wants to fuck you. So, you better come with me."

"And what? You would die if you would know that someone else is fucking me, huh? I am an adult, I am single and I'm ready to have a one night stand with a stranger."

"Not on my shift, babe. Let's go."

"I'm not going anywhere. Where the fuck is Kate?!" I look after her.

"She's at the hotel, love. She called me to take you. So, let's go home, baby. You are drunk as hell."

"I'm not drunk, Hardin! I'm just feeling good. Just go away, I can go back to the hotel by myself."

"No, you can't. Stop being stubborn and let's go before I take you on my shoulder. You chose."

"Leave me alone, Hardin Scott! I hate you!"

"I love you too, Tess. I'm sorry." He lifts me up and he puts me over his shoulder. Jesus Christ! Why I fall in love with this handsome man? I start to move, maybe he will let me down. But it's in vain. I swear, Kate will pay for this. After a few moments we are outside and he let me down. "Maybe this cold air will wake you up a little."

"Take me to the hotel, now!"

"I can't. I'm sure Kate is sleeping and we don't want to wake her up. But you can spend the night with me." He smirks. Ugh, I'm missed this, but I'm too stubborn to accept this.

"And what if I don't want to sleep with you?"

"You can't choose, Tess. Now, get in the car."

"No."

"Get in the car! Now!" He's angry. I like to play with his nerves.

"Nope."

"Tess..." He groans.

"Hardin..." I smile and I lean on his car.

"Tess, if you don't do what I want, I will... I will take you right here, on the top of my car. And I'm very serious, Tess." He comes closer to me.

"You know, I always wanted to live dangerously, and now it's the right moment." I drag him to me and I can feel his erection.

"Fuck, Tess..."

"Yes, that's the idea: to fuck me."

"You are killing me." He kisses me. "You have no idea how bad I want to fuck you right here. Hard and rough. But I will be a gentleman and I won't do this. Not here. Now, please, get in the car."

"Are you sure you don't want to feel my tightness here?" I look at him with innocent eyes.

"Tess... don't play with fire. Get! In! The! Car! Now!"