(20) Isaac Lahey and the new principal

Start from the beginning

The whistle blew and the two teenagers were called out of their trance as the sheriff and two officers were in their way towards them.

§{~}§

"His father's dead." Scott said as Alex and Stiles waited for Scott to tell them what Isaac was talking to the police about.

Apparently Isaac was a werewolf and that's why Scott was tackling everyone on the team. It was to get a scent of them to find out which one it was.

"They think he was murdered." Scott told them.

"Are they saying he's a suspect?" Stiles asked.

"I'm not sure, why?" Scott questioned.

"Because they can lock him in a holding cell for 24 hours." Stiles told him.

"Like overnight?" Scott asked.

"During the full moon." Alex commented.

"How good are these holding cells at holding people?" Scott asked.

"People, good. Werewolves, probably not that good." Stiles said.

"Guys, remember when u said I don't have the urge to maim and kill?" Scott said.

"Yeah." Alex and Stiles said in unison.

"He does." Scott told them.

§{~}§

"Why would Derek choose Isaac?" Alex asked the two boys as they were sitting in chemistry class.

"Peter told me that if the bite doesn't turn you, it could kill you." Stiles said. "And maybe teenagers have a better chance of surviving."

"Does being a teenager mean your dad can't hold him?" Scott asked.

"Well, not unless they have solid evidence." Stiles said. "Or a witness. Wait."

Stiles turned around and saw Danny sitting alone.

"Danny. Where's Jackson?" Stiles asked him.

"In the principal's office talking to your dad." Danny answered.

"What? Why?" Stiles asked in shock.

"Maybe because he lives across the street from Isaac." Danny said.

"Witness." Scott said when Stiles turned back around.

"We gotta get to the principal's office." Alex said.

"How?" Scott asked.

"Everyone please turn to page 73." Mr. Harris told the class. After saying that however a paper ball was thrown at his head and the class laughed.

"Who in the hell did that?" Mr. Harris asked when he turned around and Stiles pointed to Alex, who pointed to Scott, who pointed to Stiles.

§{~}§

The trio sat outside the principal's office listening to the conversation.

"Wait, so are you telling me that you knew Isaac's father was hitting him?" Mr. Stilinski asked Jackson.

"Hitting him? He was kicking the crap out of him." Jackson told the sheriff like he was stupid.

"Did you ever say anything to anyone?" The sheriff asked in disbelief. "Uh... a teacher, parents, anyone?"

"Nope. It's not my problem." Jackson told him.

"No, no, of course not." The sheriff said. "You know, it's funny that the kids getting beaten up are always the ones who least deserve it."