Jade's eyes widened and her jaw dropped. Then she squealed and jumped up and down.

"Shhhh." I said.

"You did! When? Why didn't you tell me earlier? Are you gonna tell Leigh and Jesy?" She asked one question after the other.

"Shh. I didn't mean to tell you. Now I have to tell them too." I sighed.

"You've gotta tell me everything." She said.

"Not here. And not now. Later." I said and found Beth sitting with Jesy and Leigh.

"When did you two arrive?" Jade asked.

"Just about two minutes ago. Come on we need to get ready." Jesy said standing up.

We got to our dressing room. Beth took her outfit and left.

"Where you going?" I asked. We have no other space to get dressed here.

"Bathroom." She said. Well alright other than that.

Her outfit was pants and a long sleeved crop top. At first she had a similar outfit to Jesy, but she literally straight up refused going out wearing it. We were all completely fine with it but Simon and Nathan weren't.

They can't really do anything to her anymore though so she didn't care at all.

"Now Perrie, got something you wanna share?" Jade asked pointedly.

"I kissed Beth." I whispered but still loudly enough for all three of them to hear it.

"What?!" Leigh and Jesy exclaimed.

"Yup. Just found out as well." Jade said.

Beth then entered dressed and looked at us.

"I have a feeling I don't want to know what you just talked about." She said sitting down in her chair for hair and makeup.

"You are right about that dear." Our hairstylist said.

"That's not true! We didn't talk about anything bad." Jade said.

"Sure." Beth said squinting her eyes.

Afterwards we continued getting ready and honestly, it's so hard sometimes to stay serious with them in interviews or performances.

Mostly Jesy makes it hard. But don't get it wrong, all of us, even Beth, have our fair share of moments that are even captured in camera how we pull weird faces. Like when we are jet lagged or tired. Sometimes also just for fun.

Then of course when we play games. Especially then.

"Oh this performance is seriously gonna take all my dignity." Beth muttered.

"I feel you on that." Jesy said.

Both of them do not enjoy Black Magic. Especially that whole part before it. When all is lost and Love is tragic, cast a spell it's called Black Magic.

Beth literally couldn't do it in rehearsals without pulling disgusted facial expressions.

Finally went out and started our performance of Black Magic, and despite Beth and Jesy literally hating the song, they still did the performance perfectly.

Then we continued and performed Salute, Wings and a lot of other songs.

We finished and it went all to plan. In our dressing room we were still pumped from our performance and danced around while changing back into our normal attire.

"Can't get him out my hair!" We all sang shaking our hair.

"How do you all feel about a sleepover tonight?" Jesy asked. We all agreed and I was excited.