27- Love seems to be everywhere!

Start from the beginning

"Hey" he said, and I looked at him forcing out a smile.

"Hi" I said moving towards him.

"You got up early?" he asked and my dream came to my mind.

"Yeah, just to enjoy the weather" I lied.

"Hmm... By the way where is your hero?" he asked me, and I felt uncomfortable. His tone was anything but normal.

"Umm... He is... I guess sleeping" I replied looking down.

"So, would he mind if we'll talk" he asked and I stared at him. What the..? Why is he being so weird?

"Huh? what do you mean?" I asked, and he smiled looking down.

"Yeah, because as far as I remember, he wasn't letting you talk to anyone last night" Shehry said with air quotes and I felt a pang of anger and hurt both together.

"Excuse me?" I asked shocked.

"Well I am just stating the fact" he said shrugging his shoulders.

"Then don't, it's not your concern" I snapped back and he narrowed his eyes.

"Kanza..."

"What Kanza, ab fact bataya hay so let me also state one" I said, and he took a step closer.

"Listen don't need to be angry, main tu bus asay he keh rha tha, ighar tumhain bura laga tu I am sorry... I really am sorry" he said, and I felt like slapping him. Why am I reacting this way?

I looked at him and without saying a word turned around and stormed back in the hut. Tears want to escape my held them in. Kesay keh skta hay woh yeh? how dare he? I thought, Lakin Kuch galat bhe tu nahe kaha, yeah Nouman wants to spend most of his time with me but he never asked me to stop talking to my friends.. Per mujay itna gussay kiss bat pey aa raha hay? I questioned myself, yeh phir main yeh expect he nahe kr rhe the... Aur woh bhe Shehryaar say, the answer immediately followed the question.

Now a tear escaped my eyes. Main kia chati hoon mujay khud bhe nahe pata, I concluded.

"Ouch" a whisper escaped from my mouth when I collided with something strong. I raised my eyes and saw Nouman looking down at me.

"Kia hoa Kanza? Are you okay?" He asked with his hands gently on my shoulders and I quickly wiped my cheeks.

"Yeah, bus Hafsa say larai ho gaey the" I lied.

"And that's why you were crying?" He asked chuckling and I looked down.

"Yeah khabi khabi main rundo bhe ban jati hoon" I said, and he grinned.

"Don't worry poochta hoon main Hafsa say" he said sideways hugging me and my eyes popped out. I have to tell Hafsa before he ask her anything, I thought.

'Shehry's POV '

I saw my love hugging someone else and my heart cringed in its cage. I didn't mean to hurt her but what hurt me more is the way she reacted. I wish she could do that for me. Defend me like she defended him. But now there are only wishes and nothing else.

I turned around and walked over to the beach. Far away I noticed two figures coming my way. I squinted my eyes to see who it was. They were Waqas and Hafsa. They were walking along the blue line of sea hand in hand. I turned around and walked in the opposite direction.

Best place to get your feelings out, I smiled sadly, bat krni chahi the but I ended up in a fight, idiot, I cursed myself. But Kanza is way to sensitive, matlab I know she cares about 'Nouman' but I was only joking. I walked to some rocks and sat on one of them. Was I really joking? Was my voice normal? Was I not pissed off? Whom am I kidding to? I questioned myself, Kis muskil main dal dia hay ap nay ALLAH, sukoon ka tu jaisay nam hay he nahe hay, I looked at the endless sea lay in front.