33: HOLD ME TIGHT

Start from the beginning

He smiled as soon as he saw me and got out pulling me in his embrace snuggling closer to my neck. I could practically feel him smile as he inhaled my scent and it felt cute. Damn i feel like a sixteen year old again. He pulled back openeing the passenger gate for me , what is wrong with this man. Did he wake up on the wrong side of bed?

"You okay?" i asked him raising my brows.

"Yes. Why do you ask?" he smiled pulling out of the apartment complex.

"Because you're behaving like a perfect boyfriend today." i giggled unable to digest his sweet gestures.

"What? excuse me i am an amazing boyfriend." he spoke as a matter of fact.

"I can't digest that." i shrugged him off not believing him even for a bit.

"Okay. then can you digest this." saying this he kept his left hand on my thigh as a warm gesture and my stomach did summersaults. Please don't do that or i'll melt inot a puddle.

"Wierd. You don't have a reply now." he asked noticing me blush.

"Shutt up." i slapped his arm lightly looking out of the window as he laughed.

***************************************************************************************

MANIK

I took her to the same place we came to yesterday. She looked at me puzzled not able to understand the motive behind my actions. I just simply took her hand in mine kissing her on her cheek. She deserved that for being with me through thick and thin. Getting out i laid the mat that i brought for the both of us looking directly at the sea ahead us. She kept looking at me still confused with the entire behaviour and i just pulled her onto my lap, embracing my hands around her as we took in the scenery.

"Am i gonna get an answer?" i heard her ask.

"Ofcourse." i replied urging her to ask.

"Is everything okay?" he question did caught me offguard.

"My mom left me when i was a kid, just because my dad had no money. She left the both of us like the bitch she is and i cried so bad for her to stop but she didn't. Yesterday she called me , and she wants to reconcile." i answered looking out straight. She geld my hand and gave it a light squeeze to assure me that i can confide in her.

" Why're we here? That too so early in the morning ." she asked after a long pause chaning the topic.

"Because i wanted to be with you, just to hold you." i replied pulling her closer putting my chin on her shoulder.

"hmm" she hummed leaning in on me.

"And to say thank you." i finally said it.

"Why?" she turned around being shocked. Well the shock was expected, it's not everyday that you hear a sorry or thank you from THE MANIK MALHOTRA.

"Because you didn't abandom me yesterday." i replied capturing her lips by mine and the next words were better left unsaid for now.

Before she could withdraw her mind from its far places, my arms were already around her, as sure and hard as on the dark road. I felt again the rush of helplessness, the sinking yielding, the surging tide of warmth that left my limp. I bent back her head across her arm and kissed her, softly at first and then with a swift gradation of intensity that made her sink to me. And before a swimming igddiness spun her round and round, she was kissing me back.

***************************************************************************

NANDINI

The feeling was different and commendable this time. It never felt like this before when we were close. It was as if the enrgy i had been radiating to him was finally coming back from him. He bent down, his lips against my cheek, brushing it lightly- and still that light touch sent shivers through my nerves, shivers that made my whole body tremble. 

"If you want me to stop, tell me now." he whispered.

Do i want him to stop? No. When i spoke nothing, he brushed his mouth against the hollow of my temple. 

"Or now." he traced the line of my cheekbone.

"Or now." and his lips were back on mine.

"Or-" he pulled back leaving a void inside me.

But i had reached up and pulled him down to me, and the rest of his words were lost against my mouth. He kissed me gently, carefully but it wasn't gentleness that i wanted, not now, not after all this time, and i knotted my fist in his shirt, pulling him harder against me. He groaned softly, low in his throat, and then his arms circled around me again, gathering me against him, as we rolled over the mat, tangled together, still kissing.

My finger grips his hair, pulling him closer. The weight of his body on top of mine is extraordinary as his face moved from my mouth to my neck. 

**************************************************************************************

MANIK

Was this right? Were we going to fast? Were we breaking our own rule? Her breathign went ragged and i pulled away thinking maybe this was moving faster than she'd want, but her hands gripped my shirt again yanking me back. Okay maybe not fast. I chuckled getting back to my previous position before something buzzed in my pockets.

''What?" She asked being confused.

"Nothing" i shoved my hand into my pocket to silence it with an impatient click.

I felt her smile and pretty quickly determined that if i could make that happen everyday for the rest of my life i's die happy.

"You're getting ahaead of yourself." she pointed out raising her brows.

"Well.. yeah." 

"I like this." she kissed me for emphasis." Let's see where this goes."

I knew she didn't have to tell me twice. Maybe.

My phone rang again and she pushed me away as i fell flat on my back.

"Take that. Maybe it's important." she giggled. Damn i loved that noise.

"Only if you say so." i pulled my cell phone out reading the caller id.

"It's Cabir. I think he loves me, just a heads up for Navya." i laughed answering the call while she smacked my arm.

"Cabir what is it?" i asked being annoyed as i put the call on speaker. I mean this guy paused my romance time.

"Manik. You should get here at the office." he spoke in a straight off tensed tone while nandini gave me a concerned look.

"Hey bro. What's wrong?" he asked getting up.

"Manik it's your mom. She's here."