"I'm gonna get a drink" I say giving Harry a sweet smile, but I know he understands it's far from sweet.

If I'm going to get through tonight I'm going to need a couple drinks. I order 2 shots downing them right at the bar before getting myself a martini to sip on while I pretend to be interested in any of their conversations.

I return back, all of them now conversing and not even acknowledging my return, not even Harry. I'd honestly rather sit here in silence anyways.

"No dude, I swear. I fucked her best friend the day after" the boy with black hair says proudly. All the boys laugh at his declaration, even patting him on the shoulder for his 'accomplishment'.

"Nice!" He praises "I definetly am going to sleep with her the second we're back in class" The guy next to Harry chimes in.

"Caleb, Bro. She's so easy you'll have no issues" The black haired boy replies with a smirk.

I want to throw hands right now. Boys are disgusting, I swear.

"Harry remember when you fucked three different girls in one night, that shit was legendary" Caleb adds.

Wow isn't this conversation just lovely.

"Of course, how could I forget" He says sipping on his beer with a smirk. I have no idea when the hell he got that beer but I honestly could care less.

The fact that a boy could have ever talked about me in this way makes my skin crawl. It's honestly just disrespectful.

Ideas begin racing in my head of the possibility that Harry has done that. The thought makes me nauseous so I'd rather not know.

I slouch back in my seat sighing at having to endure the next two hours of this shit.

Finally the black hair boy turns to me, "Darlene was it?" he says earning a simple nod from me.

"Make sure I get your number before we leave, I'll give you a call when Harry's done with you" he continues with a smirk. I just give him an unamused look, was that supposed to make me want to talk to him. I swear all men act like it's an honor to get to speak to them, they need to get their heads out of their ass to see they're not all that.

"Zayn" Harry says sternly, this being the first time he's seemed to defend me tonight.

The dark haired boy who I now know is named Zayn throws his hands up in surrender a grin plastered on his face.

They boy across the table from me looks me up and down before speaking, "So Darlene- Oh I'm Ethan by the way. Anyways, how did you and Harry meet?" He says with a smirk on his face.

I sigh trying to hide the annoyance in my voice, "We work together at the pool" I say simply keeping my answer short.

Ethans eyes widen and he turns to Harry, "Is she the one you fucked in the locker room" He says in excitement.

My eyes widen immediately turning to Harry to observe how the hell he's going to dig himself out of this one. My nightmares are proved true, I don't even want to know the details he told them. I already know whatever he said is going to make it sound like he's all high and mighty. As if he's the one who even fucking initiated it.

"You fucked. Think you may have left out some details" I state in an obviously fake amused tone. I can see Harry's cheeks turn red but he refuses to look at me.

So much for apparently not being a conquest, here he is bragging about it. My anger is growing, I wish I could go off on his ass right now. He's on thin fucking ice, but I'd love to hear the excuse he has for this one later.