"Of course,"

And with that I leave the door open for him and he walks carefully walks inside my home with a small smile. He takes in the mint green walls that surround the living room and the kitchen along with the retro furniture and the plants that are sitting on the windows. His eyes fall on the dark blue bohemian styled carpet that covers the area right in front of the dove gray couch and the candles and small decorations that lie on the coffee table.

"Your house is wonderful." He compliments and I try to hide my smile.

"Thanks,"

I lead him to the massage room that is down the hall right between my bedroom and Axel's when his eyes widen at how well I've managed to decorate the place. It's not really like a luxury spa, but with a little help from Yoongi and Jungkook, I've managed to clean up this room that used to be solely for storage.

A massage bed with linen pillows and fresh sheets is placed in the middle of the room, but I managed to get this one for free from the friend who owns the spa (the one I was originally going to work for) taught me the art of Swedish and Japanese massage and acupuncture. On one side of the room there's a small table and a few cupboards filled with all kinds of lotions, creams and oils, while a rack with robes and towels is on the opposite side. A smaller table is placed right next to the door where two cinnamon scented candles are sitting, their flames burning up the wax, releasing their bittersweet aroma into the air.

"Wow, this is impressive." He comments. "Do you work at a spa or something?"

"I was supposed to work at one, but I chose to be independent." I tell him. "So, before we begin, do you have any allergies or skin conditions that I should be aware of?"

"As far as I know I don't think so."

"Okay, then." I mutter as I take one of the towels and hand it over to him along with a pair of slippers. "The bathroom is right across,"

Taehyung exits the room and heads to the washroom to undress while I'm deliberating on whether I should use scented lotions or not.

"I'm back," he suddenly chimes and as soon as I turn around, I'm taken aback by how drop dead gorgeous this man looks in just a while cotton towel. It's physically hard not to look at his sculptured body, how soft yet firm his honey skin looks. When I saw him back outside in his loose crème long sleeved shirt and his baggy black pants, I would have never suspected that it would be hiding such a beautiful body underneath.

He then tilts back to shut the door and that's how I get my first glance at his wide set shoulders. And not to mention his long legs; Jesus he looks like God took his sweet time carving every single little detail on his body starting from his perfectly symmetrical face down to the tiny mole just above his right nostril and the twin moles on his arm.

I notice a rather small birthmark tattooed on his left hip and it's almost covered by the towel. God, he looks as if he's been carefully poured into a mold that formed his tempting body. It makes me grow insanely curious about the other gifts the towel is concealing.

Shit, I should stop thinking.

Jimin booked a full back and neck massage for him and he's literally butt ass naked. Didn't he tell him that? Did Taehyung come here expecting a full body massage?

Something's odd.

"I forgot to ask you before, but are you sensitive to scents?" I start and I blush when he catches me looking at his chest and more specifically what's below it. "B-because, if you don't like it, I can blow the candles off and I'll avoid scented lotions and oils."