"I won't." Alex said as she left the house and walked for a few seconds and opened Stiles door.

"Hello? Stiles?" She said as she entered the house and found no one.

"Hey, yeah, in here." Stiles called out from the dining area.

She went in there only to find Stiles trying to get his unconscious dad up without him falling.

"What- what happened?" Alex asked in concern coming over and helping him up.

"Well, I mean, I needed information." Stiles said with voice cracks.

"You mean you got him drunk." Alex judged slightly. "Seriously Stiles?"

"Hey, don't judge, I was curious." Stiles defended as they made their way over to the stairs.

"Well what did you find out?" Alex asked as they got up the stairs.

"Honestly, not a lot. I found out that wild animal sightings had gone up 70% these last few months, and that the murders were strategic." Stiles said as they got Mr. Stilinski into his room and onto his bed.

Stiles kind of tucked his father in and Alex stood in the doorway waiting for him to come out.

"Look, sorry for making you come over and deal with this." Stiles apologised as they sat down in the stairs.

"Hey, don't worry about it. I don't mind." Alex told him, and gave him a comforting smile and he returned it half heartedly.

Stiles looked down at his lap and started biting slightly on his nails.

"What's wrong?" Alex furrowed her brows and he looked at her sideways.

He hesitated and considered brushing it off but he needed someone to talk to and so he sighed.

"When my dad drunk the last bit of alcohol, he told me he missed talking to me." Stiles told her still looking down at his hands. "He also told me he missed my mom."

Stiles voice broke at the end there and Alex took his hand.

"I just... I miss her too Allie. I miss her so much and I.. I don't know." Stiles said, tears forming in his eyes.

Alex hugged him and he hugged her back now letting the tears fall and resting his head on hers.

"It's okay. It's going to be okay." Alex told him and pulled away slightly.

"She's still with you, okay?" Alex said chuckling slightly at how cliché the next thing sounds. "In here, and she always will be."

Alex pointed at his heart and they hugged again staying like that for a while, just enjoying each other's company in silence until a phone rang.

Stiles noticed it was his own and picked it up.

"Scott?" Stiles questioned before nodding at something Scott said after being shocked.

"Okay, okay I'll figure it out." Stiles answered before hanging up.

"What is it?" Alex asked when Stiles got up and started walking down the stairs.

"Scott's mom is on a date with the Alpha, Peter Hale." Stiles told her urgently. "And we're disrupting it."

"Wait, what?!" Alex questioned as she ran after him and got her stuff quickly.

"No time to explain." Stiles called out as he ran out the door and Alex followed him to the jeep and they both got in.

They had been driving for a while when they came upon the car that Peter was driving.

"Scott owes me his life for this." Stiles mumbled annoyed as he started directing his car towards the parked car.

"Stiles, what are you doing-?" Alex asked right as he ran into the car and it jolted as Melissa McCall got out of it.

Stiles and Alex got out of the car.

"Aww, are you kidding me? Stiles!" Mrs. McCall said as she slammed the car door."

"Mrs. McCall?" Stiles questioned idiotically as he stood right at the door.

"Yes!" Mrs. McCall said frustrated.

"Wow, this is... this is just crazy. What a coincidence, huh?" Stiles played dumb and Alex groaned.

"We're so sorry, Mrs. McCall." Alex apologised. "I don't know what happened."

"I mean, I do not know what happened. You guys just came out of nowhere." Stiles said.

"Came out of nowhere?" Melissa asked. "We were parked on the side of the road, Stiles."

"How crazy is that?" Stiles continued playing dumb and Alex held her forehead in annoyance.

"We should probably call the cops, do like an accident report thing." Stiles said as Peter Hale came over to the three people discussing.

"I don't think that's necessary." Peter said.

"Are you sure?" Stiles asked. "I think I'm feeling a little whiplash."

He rubbed his neck exaggerating a lot.

"Whiplash? You hit us!" Melissa exclaimed.

"I don't know, there's something definitely wrong with my neck." Stiles said.

And the two of them continued discussing but the night progressed and the pair didn't get in trouble.