Chapter Thirty-Two I'm okay Bree

~Alright everyone here is the final chapter. I want to thank everyone that has read this story for being wonderful people. I love you guys and hope that you love this chapter.~

    I take Abby to hunt. I know the rest of the family won't be happy about me going back to our natural food source. But I prefer it, it keeps me strong.

    "So Jasper, what made you change your diet to animals in the first place?" Abby asks.

    "Well after I escaped from the army with Peter and Char, I stayed with them for a decade or so. One day Peter received information through his gift. He told me I needed to go to Philadelphia. He didn't know why. When I got there I ran into a vampire with gold eyes. Her name was Alice and she introduced me to the veggie lifestyle."

    "Wow, I never thought the "God of War" would change diets," she states amused.

    I push her lightly and she laughs. It's nice to talk to one of Izzy's friends.

    "I think it's time we head back over to the Cullen residence. Izzy should be back by now," I say.

    "You don't think she's mad at me do you?"

    I look at her with questioning eyes. Why would she think Izzy would be mad? She helped save all our lives.

    "I don't think so. She may be a little upset, but I don't think you need to worry. The most she'll do is scold you for not telling her what was going to happen," I say with a grin.

    "Ugh, I'm never going to hear the end of this from her," Abby sighs annoyed.

    After her outburst we head back to my house. I run through the woods when suddenly Bree's voice is in my head.

    "Jasper where are you? I need to know you're okay."

    "Bree how did you do that? I'm fine. I only got a few bites," I explain.

    "I'll let Ares explain that," she says.

    "Ares how did she do that!"

    "She has a special mind link with us.I think she may be part witch."

    "Major, are you okay? You're projecting your emotions," Abby states bringing me out of my mind.

    I look at her and smile. She looks at me with a look saying she's waiting for an answer.

    "Ya I'm fine. Izzy's daughter was using her gift."

    She gives me a questioning look.

    "Oh. Come on, we're almost there," she says running forward.

    We reach the front of the mansion. I go up the stairs of the front porch only to be knocked back down by Bree.

    "Oops. Sorry Jasper. I didn't mean to make you fall. I didn't think vampires could be clumsy," She says with a mischievous smile on her face.

    "It's fine. I'm indestructible remember. Now let's go inside before you Mom comes and drags us inside," I state with a nervous glance at the door.

    All of the Cullen's, Whitlock's, and Seth are watching with us with smiles on their faces. Bree turns around sticks her tongue out.

    I help her up and we walk inside the house. We all walk upstairs and into the living room with white couches and love seats. I sit down on one of the love seats and Izzy sits on my lap. Bree sits down on the couch next to Seth. Everyone else either sits or stands around us.

    "Okay now it's time to find out what Imprinting is," Izzy says.

    "Yay story time!" Bree says like a toddler.

    Everyone in the room burst out laughing. Bree hides her face as if she's blushing. Seth looks around the room and waits for everyone to get quiet.

    "Imprinting is..."    

~Alright guys I know you probably hate me for this ending but fret no more. There is a sequel in the works. Here is the description 

What it means to Belong. Sequel to the God and Goddess of War. 

The adventure continues. The war is finally over, now it's time for questions. Join Bree Tanner-Whitock on her quest to find out what it truly means to be an imprint. Will Izzy and Jasper finally get married? Will the pack make the Whitlock clan honorary tribe members to form the coven-pack? And will Bree be able to handle everything going on? Life's still not perfect for this pair. When will  they catch a break?