Chapter 16 ~ The Return

Zacznij od początku

"Would you like to join me this time?"

I blushed ferociously and gulped, thinking about his offer. Eventually, I bobbed my head, getting to my feet. "Ah, what the hell. It's our last day."

Kai broke into a beaming smile as he took both of my hands in his, leading me into the bathroom.

Once the door closed behind us, Kai held my face before leaning down to press his lips to mine. His kisses started slow, gentle, as he pulled my oversized T shirt over my head.

He pulled away briefly to switch on the shower, letting it get warmer. His mouth found mine again in a heartbeat, before eventually stepping into the shower and taking me with him.

The hot water ran over our bodies as they connected, the mixture of the steam filling the bathroom and Kai's feverish kisses making me lightheaded.

He pressed me against the cool tiles of the shower wall, helping with the burning sensation travelling along my skin, his fingers sinking into my hips.

"Do you even realise how sexy you are right now?" he whispered as he trailed his lips down my throat. "It's taking everything in me to hold back."

"Then don't," I breathed, leaning my head back to give him more area to work with.

A groan reverberated in his chest. In seconds, Kai picked me up and rested my back against the shower wall. I wrapped my legs around his naked waist, knotting my fingers in his wet hair.

"Don't slip," I chuckled against his lips.

"I've got you, baby. Don't worry," he replied with a grin.

Somehow finding the strength to keep hold of me with one arm, he reached underneath me with the other, stroking the area between my legs gently, teasingly.

I gasped into his mouth, causing a playful half-laugh-half-growl to slip from his throat.

"You sure you're ready?" Kai asked softly, pressing kisses along my collarbone.

I grabbed hold of his jaw, pulling his face up to look at me. "Kai, I want you."

"Mmm," he moaned. "Don't give me those eyes."

I chuckled. "What eyes?" I asked innocently.

"Your 'fuck me' eyes. Especially with that dominating tone."

"I didn't know I had 'fuck me' eyes," I laughed.

"You do," he confirmed. "They're my biggest weakness."

Without another word, he crashed his lips onto mine, mouth becoming more desperate with every passing second that we weren't connected as one.

Neither of us willing to wait any longer, Kai gripped onto my thighs tighter, using the wall for balance as he angled himself ready. No seconds wasted, I let out a deep sigh as he filled me again.

I'd only had him once, but I couldn't understand how I'd ever let him stop. This feeling was addictive - he was addictive. Any time he slipped out only the slightest amount I was ready to beg for him to go deeper.