Jason and Neveah took care of him when I couldn't. Jason is only a year older than him, but they're in the same class because he was held back a year, due to his parents constantly moving between cities for work related reasons. They've been best friends since middle school and have been inseparable ever since. Neveah, on the other hand has seen my brother at his worst and she never left his side even when tried to push her away. I actually think she's in love with him, but she would never admit her feelings face to face.

However, I decide to laugh it off as I poke Axel's forehead with my finger as a sweeter alternative to showing my vulnerability or true affection in front of his friends.

"No, but it's bad when you stick your nose in my business." I tell him. "And, don't call me by my full name."

"That Jimin guy is cute though," Neveah says, her forefinger drawing shapes on the cold surface of the smooth glass. "And since there's...chemistry there, I don't see what you're waiting for."

"I'm not waiting for anything" I say simply "because there's nothing there."

"Sure Nox,"

"Why do you guys want me to get a boyfriend so damn bad?" I finally ask them, as I finish off the last of my drink. "Don't you have anything better to do other than meddle around with my personal affairs?"

"Because once you get laid, you'll stop being angry at the world and we will finally have some peace and quiet in this house." Axel snaps. "Like Jesus, aren't you tired of babysitting us?"

"Dude, shut up, if she finds a man, all these delicious treats are going to him not us." Jason throws and that earns a laugh out of me.

"At this point, all I want is a sugar daddy." I say flatly. "Someone to pay me to attend fancy dinners and give them plastic affection in return."

"You can always make an Only Fans." Jason suggests. "Make that bank from home."

"You can sell foot pics," Neveah tosses. "Or you can sell your dirty underwear. You won't believe how many people go crazy over this shit."

I stare at the brown skinned girl aghast, but then again, I shouldn't be surprised. "And you know this because of personal experience?"

She laughs, "I wish I had the balls to do it. I would be filthy rich by now."

"You aren't selling shit," Axel practically bites out. "Your worth isn't determined by a number."

"I'm already aware of that, thank you." Neveah winks at him. "Which is why I don't mind doing it. Besides, it's my body. And my underwear."

"Okay, I'm feeling a little grossed out now." Jason mutters. "Can you stop talking about this shit, because it's making me uncomfortable?"

"There are tons of creeps out there!" Axel argues. "You never know what will happen when you expose yourself like that."

"Relax, Dorothy Jesus. It's not like I would actually do it." She finally says. "Or would I?"

"Neveah!"

"Actually, I find it cute that you care so much." Neveah says with a shit eating grin splayed all over her face. She owns my brother's ass and he doesn't even know it.

"Don't you have an issue about this?" I lean over to Jason and he shakes his head.

"Yeah, the more you tell her not to do something, the more it pushes her to go up against you, so I'd leave it at that." He whispers at me and I nod.

"Okay, you guys I have to go to work in a half hour so clean up for me, will you?" I say, mostly referring to Axel who is still arguing with Neveah about exposing herself on social platforms in hopes of earning some extra money. "There's lasagna in the fridge if you're hungry."