EPISODE - 106 Who Was He!!?

Start from the beginning

.

TEMPLE

The person hugged her tightly with tears in his\her eyes but she didn’t , she clutched her hands in fist to stop herself to hug him.. she needs answers before anything.. She wanted to know ; Why he\she did this!!? Her eyes were red with unshed tears..

“ I missed you so much chutki.. “, the person cried, still taking her in his arms…. Oh how much he missed her.. just then he realized that she isn’t hugging him back.. he broke the hug and looked at her..

“ What happened to you chutki!? Didn’t you miss me!!? “, He asked while cupping her cheeks.. she looked directly into his eyes and found her looking at him with a blank expression..

“ W…. who are you!!? “, She choked first but then handled herself and asked looking directly into his eyes, jerking his hands away from her cheeks..

“ Chutki!! What are you saying!!? You forget me!!? I’m your tushar bhaiyu.. “, He said with choking voice as he find some anger in her eyes for him.. maybe hate!!?

But His chukti can never hate him.. she’s the person who can't even hate her enemy or a person who hurt her then he’s toh her brother.. right!!?

“ You are not my brother.. My brother promised me to never use his skills for some evil deeds.. but you have done it.. that too for a person like Jagat raj!!??? “, Nandini said painfully while tears fell from her eyes..

Tushar stumbled back.. he…… he was right.. She's the one who helps MM.. How can she just help a person like MM!!??

“  it’s mean.. I was right.. you are the one who helped that Ba####d MM to come out from that mess!! Chutki.. how can you just help a person like him!!? He’s a bad man.. you are so naïve.. why are you trusting That MM!? “, Tushar asked annoyingly.. how can that MM manipulate his sister so easily!!?

“ Oh hello.. Mr. singh.. I know MY HUSBAND better than anyone.. I know how my husband is.. My Manik is a man who loves me alot and never does anything which can hurt anyone!! “, Nandini said pointing her finger at him getting angry..

“ Husband!!? “, Tushar’s eyes widened hearing it..

“ Yes.. he’s my husband and father of my daughter so you better think before speaking anything ill about my husband…. “, Nandini warned with red blazing eyes.. she wished to pull his those hairs and makes him bald-headed.. and before she takes any steps ahead she felt a pair of arms encircling from behind and pulled her back, her back bumped with the person’s chest and she knows the touch and mostly his Manly scent and her heartbeat which always increase if He’s around..

“ Hey chipmunk.. relax baby.. why so angry..? “, Manik asked softly..

“ Then tell this stupid man that not to speak ill words for My Husband.. “, Nandini complained cutely making Manik's heart skip a beat..

“ It’s okay na baba.. nothing will change…. If he will say like this then will I turn like this!!? “, Manik asked calmly cupping her face , turning her towards him.. nandini shook her head in no..

“ Then why are you getting angry.. let him think the way he wanted to.. I don’t mind.. because I know What My wife , Our daughter and our family thinks about me.. and that’s what matters to me the most.. “, Manik said and gave a sharp glance at the person standing near them.. the person was standing frowning.. looking totally confused at them and specially to him..