fιfту σиє

Taehyung noticed that there was something on Jin's mind since they came back. 'Is he feeling nostalgic?'

He was about to talk to Jin but Jin spoke first, "You are ok, right?".

"Yes, I'm happy after meeting them. Not worried anymore", Taehyung replied.

"And about last night. Are things still bothering you?", Jin asked.

Taehyung cupped Jin's face, "I already worried you so much, but not anymore. I'm ok. I'm no longer too overwhelmed with emotions, they're a lot easier to handle."

Jin smiled then looked at Taehyung as if he realized something, "How can I be that dumb. That day I said that I didn't bring anything for you but how did I forget"

"What did you forget?", Taehyung asked.

"Wait", Jin said and walked towards the room.

He came back after a while with something in his hand but Taehyung couldn't see it. He was standing in front of Taehyung and looked happy and nervous at the same time.

"We've known each other for thirteen years but you're still nervous to give me something? What is it?", Taehyung asked.

Jin took Taehyung's hand and put a bracelet on it.

Taehyung smiled. He was happy and surprised because Jin had given a lot of surprises except any material gifts.

"It is beautiful but you don't have to give me a gift", Taehyung said.

"This is not a gift. It belongs to you in some way"

Taehyung looked at Jin, confused.

"It is your mother's"

"My mother's? How- Where did you get it". Taehyung asked, teary-eyed.

"You don't like it? Did I do something wrong or cross a certain boundary?", Jin was worried.

"What boundary? You're my only family right now". Taehyung looked at it. "I love this. I don't know how to thank you but Thank You. This means a lot. I'll always keep this", he smiled reassuringly.

"And don't try to fool me by saying that you are dumb. I know that you didn't forget about it. You were just waiting because you had to make sure that I was emotionally ready to accept that. You thought that it might trigger something.

There is no point in hiding these things. I will always know. Even when I was nothing to you, you cared about me and helped me without asking for anything in return. And you've been so patient with me, always. Even when I asked or did all those naive things you never laughed at me or got angry at me for real. You helped me with everything and also helped me make friends. Even now when we met and I doubted myself, you slowly but surely helped me. No, not slowly. Almost at once. I don't know what is that you do or how you do it but I've changed a lot since these past few days, it's surprising. It is because of you that I'm standing in front of you, this happy and healed."

Taehyung smiled adorably but Jin was teary-eyed. He hugged Taehyung.

"What's wrong?", Taehyung asked.

"Nothing, I'm just happy".

Taehyung stroked Jin's hair for a while.

"Jin, I've made a decision. I want to go back to my first home", he said.

Jin pulled back and looked at Taehyung in surprise. "To Daegu? I don't think that-"

"No, it wasn't a home for me. It's Seoul"