fιfту

Taehyung and Jin were walking to the park as it was close to Taehyung's house.

Jin saw a pharmacy nearby. He held Taehyung's hand and walked towards that pharmacy.

The pharmacist smiled at them as he already knew Taehyung.

Suddenly, Jin let out a breath with one hand over his heart, "I'm suffering from something serious. I need help ASAP", he spoke breathlessly.

Taehyung and the pharmacist looked at him in shock.

"Jin", Taehyung called him.

Jin looked up at the pharmacist and continued, "Do you have a remedy... to avoid death?"

Taehyung looked at him in worry.

Jin continued, "There's this one person who would be the death of me". Taehyung let out a breath.

The pharmacist leaned forward with his chin resting on his hand looking like he was listening intently.

Jin continued, "You see, the person already looks adorable enough to die just by looking at him but then he slammed me against the wall and kissed me till I was breathless"

Taehyung tried to stop Jin from speaking by tugging his hand but Jin continued, "Then the next time he slid his hands into my pocket and said-", Jin stopped speaking as soon as Taehyung's lips pressed against his.

The pharmacist chuckled, he found them adorable, "I'm sorry. I don't think that it can be helped". Taehyung pulled back and the three of them laughed.

"Were you going to tell him everything? Also, that it was me?", Taehyung asked as they walked out of the pharmacy, their faces still red.

"No, I was going to stop and change it to some believable lie, but you- It seemed that you wanted to prove it", Jin chuckled. By the way, if I would've told him that you were that person... would you be embarrassed?", Jin asked.

"No. It would be the opposite. But that was not something I thought you would say and I was too flustered so I asked you to stop but next time I might get used to it. But that doesn't mean that we can go around telling everyone about-", Taehyung replied.

"I know. I'm sorry. I won't", Jin said.

"Don't be, I know you won't", Taehyung smiled.

After a few minutes they reached Maruyama park and Jin got Jungkook's text saying that they would be there within twenty minutes. So Taehyung and Jin just walked around.

Since it was autumn, the colors had hit the trees already, coloring them in many shades of green, yellow, and red. That made it fascinating and pleasant to walk around the area. They even took some great pictures.

After a while they just sat on a bench, watching nature and the other people go by.

Jin was holding Taehyung's hand and had his other arm around Taehyung's shoulder.

"I once came here alone but now I'm so happy to have you here with me", Taehyung said.

Jin looked at Taehyung and smiled brightly, "Me too"

They were just looking at each other when a man with a camera in his hands stood in front of them.

"Can I?", he asked.

They nodded and got up from the bench, allowing the man to capture the scenery behind them. But the man kept looking at them.

"Why are you leaving? I was asking for your picture", he said.

"Our picture?", Taehyung asked pointing at himself.

"Yes. I like to capture the scenery, but not the ordinary scenery...the rare kind, the one that is too fascinating to be real. And how dumb would I be to not capture this breathtaking moment that is more amazing than any scenery? Two insanely handsome people who are so in love! So, can I? he asked.