fσυятєєи

"Now I'm sad, you haven't said my name for a long time." Jin said trying to change the topic and brighten the mood and also because he really wanted to hear it.

"You name? Jin. Kim Seokjin-" Taehyung said and both of them chuckled.

"After this, I need to go outside to buy some groceries and it is good if you come with me too. You need to get used to being outside and near people."

"But I cannot remove the mask", Taehyung said with a hint of fear in his voice.

Seokjin shook his head in disapproval but thought for a while and replied, "I'll just ignore the mask thing this time. But look, I'm trying to help you but if you don't cooperate then it won't help. But this time at least you agreed to come there so, ok. Small steps count as progress too."

Taehyung just nodded. He could've said something but he couldn't risk giving false promises.

------------------------

Jin was about to enter the mall when the door opened.

"Jin!", Taehyung pulled him back. "What?" Jin was a bit startled. "I don't want to go," Taehyung said.

"Why? You just agreed and we are here now, why do you want to go back"

"No, what if that door squishes you?", Taehyung said with concern but Jin smiled, "No, it won't. It is created in such a way that it would detect people or things that need to pass, it won't squish them.", Jin explained.

"No", Taehyung tugged Jin's sleeve when he resumed walking. 'Maybe a small kid is better than his. But it's cute though', Jin was smiling to himself but was a bit frustrated at the same time. He took the trolley beside him and placed it between the door. "See the door won't close if something is between it, Ok?"

Taehyung saw that it didn't, "Ok, but I'll go first?"

"Ok then, go ahead, sacrifice yourself first." Jin knew it was worthless arguing. Taehyung went in and Jin followed. 'Is he that protective towards me? Or is it because he is new to it?'

They didn't say anything for a while and Taehyung was busy being amazed watching the mall for the first time.

Jin was picking out stuff to buy. "Are you a magician?" a kid probably two or three years old asked looking at Taehyung. "No, he is a Superhero don't you see?" the other kid probably a year older than him replied. "Can you fly?", one of them asked.

"No, but I can do this", Taehyung said as he squatted and showed them some simple tricks with the jellies in his hand, but still, the kids clapped with a smile on their face.

Jin smiled looking at those three.

"Are you out of banana milk? And this isn't even the first time" A customer grumbled. Jin looked around to find the culprit. He could see Jimin and Jungkook a few meters away.

"JK", Jin tried to call him. "Jimin", Taehyung called, making Jin surprised.

Jk saw Jin and Jimin was happy when he realized that Taehyung was there too.

"Hi Taehyung, I didn't get to see you the past few days, How are you?" Jimin asked with a smile. "I'm good. How are you?" Taehyung was happy to see Jimin too. "I'm good too."

Jungkook put forward his hand for a handshake, "Anyone who is Jimin's and Jin's friend is my friend too", Taehyung shook hands with him, he couldn't ignore his bunny smile.

Jin was just standing there appreciating them and he felt good watching that Taehyung has started to open up. "Hyung, no wonder the jelly section is empty," Jungkook smirked. "Don't act like you don't know how you don't leave any banana milkshake for the other customers," Jin smirked.

"Jin, don't forget it's Saturday, we're going to meet at our usual place," Jimin reminded.

"Oh that... I almost forgot. Yes.", he replied.

"And bring Taehyung too," Jungkook and Jimin said in unison.

Taehyung was just standing there with a somewhat confused expression while Jin was a bit worried. "Yes," Jin replied after concluding that it will help Taehyung open up.

Jimin and Jungkook continued to buy the remaining stuff whereas Taehyung and Jin went towards the counter.

After Jin paid, the men at the counter were handing them the bags. Jin took one bag and the person that was giving Taehyung the other one looked a bit off to Jin. Right then, he saw how his hand lingered on Taehyung's a bit longer than needed while he was giving the bag to him. Jin didn't waste any time and grabbed Taehyung's hand away from that person.

Taehyung was confused seeing Jin somewhat frustrated as they walked out of the mall.

"Taehyung, don't let strangers touch you. They may not always have good intentions. You can only trust the ones that are really close to you. Do you understand?" Jin asked in a serious tone.

"Yes. Ok. I'm sorry", Taehyung said in a sad tone facing the ground. He had never seen Jin angry with him so this time he thought as if committed a big mistake.

But Jin's tone softened while saying the next words. "Don't be sorry. I shouldn't have scared you. It is not your mistake. He did it, not you. And I don't mean to be angry at you, but there are some things that you must be careful with because the real world ain't that good and you're too innocent. There are still many things to learn and you will eventually." Jin said patting Taehyung's shoulder.

"Thanks for helping me even if it is a favor" Taehyung replied.

'No it's not'.