тωєиту fινє

Jin arrived at the restaurant. He sat at a corner, not sure if he would order, he thought that maybe he would just sit and observe Taehyung till he finishes his shift. Jin looked around for him. And there he was, at his left. Looking at him Jin realized how much he missed him the last three days.

Jin looked at how the customer was talking to Taehyung, how he looked at him, his body language, it sure looked as if he was flirting with Taehyung, and Taehyung didn't seem bothered. Of course, it was their duty to be good to customers, but Jin didn't like it a bit, he couldn't look at the sight without feeling uneasy. He felt kind of insecure and anxious.

And that wasn't enough, a waiter came to Jin,"Hi, I'm Sung-Ho. What can I serve you with?", he asked with a cheeky smile and a tone that Jin didn't like a bit. He was already displeased at something else. He took a short glance at the waiter and just raised a hand gesturing that he didn't want anything. But the waiter didn't go away, instead, he leaned in a little and whispered "Well, I can serve the hot customers with my number'.

That made the situation worse, also Jin remembered who Sung-Ho was. "Eat that for yourself. Stay away from my sight and continue your job of flirting. Enjoy it till I complain about it to your manager", Jin almost yelled at Sung Ho with a glare strong enough to scare him.

Hoseok saw the customer with a red face who just yelled at the waiter. He recognized the customer and went to him.

Hoseok politely smiled at Jin but that wasn't of any help to Jin from the sight at his right. After Jin smiled faintly without any reply, Hoseok opened the menu template and was about to hand it to Jin, "What would you like to have?". Jin faced Hoseok with a cold stare. "I would like to have Taehyung", he spoke as he closed the menu template, handing it to Hoseok. Hoseok's eyes went wide for a second but he somehow understood that scary look and quickly went to Taehyung.

"Taehyung, I can take care of this table. Your boyfriend is here.", Hoseok uttered as fast as he could. The customer's face fell.

Taehyung didn't get was Hoseok was talking about. "Boyfriend? I don't-",

"It's not the time to joke. Just go. Your boyfriend wants to ea- ,I mean have- He wants you at his table" Hoseok interrupted lightly pulled Taehyung in Jin's direction.

Taehyung saw that it was Jin sitting a few meters away. He wasn't expecting him to be there at that time. He blushed recalling Hoseok's words but quickly tried to get back to normal as he walked towards Jin.

"How can I help you Sir?" he asked. Jin couldn't make out if Taehyung was acting or just doing his job. And, the word 'Sir'-.

"Sir, your face is red. Are you sick? Would you prefer the soup, Samgyetang? It can help with the cold or whatever you're suffering from?" Taehyung asked. 'Sir- there it is again and what is he even thinking about, talking about...?', Jin thought. He had no idea how he looked, he just knew that he was uneasy a while ago. He had no reason to be uneasy now, with Taehyung looking at him. They already knew each other.

"Taehyung, I'm not sick", Jin uttered and his face still had the same color. "Oh, I thought you really caught a cold, Jin. You weren't even home so how could I know. Anyway, what would you have?", Taehyung asked.

Jin was a bit surprised at the change of tone, 'He's really good at it', he realized.

"Whatever soup you said before", Jin replied. He didn't care much about it as long he was able to drift Taehyung's attention to him from that flirty customer. He felt kind of a sense of relief and contentment.

A waiter which wasn't Taehyung brought the order to Jin's table. Jin looked around for Taehyung.

'No, not again', he sighed as he saw Taehyung at his right with another customer who wasn't flirting but just had that kind of look, or maybe Jin was thinking too much. Luckily, Taehyung looked at Jin who quickly raised his hand. So Taehyung came to Jin's table. Jin's face was almost the same as before.

"Yes?", Taehyung asked.

"Can I talk to the manager?"

Taheyung was confused and a bit surprised.

"What's wrong sir. Did I do something wrong?" Taehyung asked in a serious tone.

"I just think that you're ignoring certain customers", Jin replied.

"No, how could I ignore a customer like you?", Taehyung said in a tone hard to decipher.

"Like me? You make it sound like I'm different." Jin gazed at him curiously.

"Of course, you're different. You're worldwide handsome and how can I dare to ignore a handsome customer like you?" Jin's eyes were wide in surprise, with his face getting redder. He wondered 'Is this really my innocent Taehyung? Using the words he was fooled with to flirt back at me? And why am I getting flustered easily? Is it because of the person in front of me or just his voice or just his face or- You need to act normal? Did I say my? This isn't right. I need to get back to normal'

"Ok. But I would still like to meet the manager", Jin right after he got back to normal.

Taheyung was going to call Yoongi when Hoseok interrupted, "He had that scary look before. What did you say to your boyfriend to make him look like that now?"

"Don't call him that, we aren't together. And he already has one. And I was staying with him for a while. That's why we know each other.", Taehyung really wanted Hoseok to understand.

"What! You even live together?", Hoseok had a surprised look on his face.

"I'll explain it later. Right now, I need to call the manager"