fιfтєєи

They got home. Taehyung helped Jin to arrange all the stuff they bought.

The doorbell rang. Jin rushed towards the door as if he was already anticipating someone. And of course, he was, it was Ken. Taehyung could see the smile on their faces when they saw each other as if it was only reserved for the two of them. Ken greeted Taehyung with a genuine smile on his face. Taehyung weirdly felt some sort of guilt after watching that gesture and he didn't know why.

Ken and Jin talked about work and about how much they missed each other.

After a while, they asked Taehyung if he wants to join them and watch a movie but Taehyung thought that it would invade their privacy, and imagining how they would be cuddling and kissing, Taehyung felt uneasy. So he gave them an excuse that he wants to read a book.

He took a book went upstairs, to his room.

He was trying to read the book but he kept feeling uneasy thinking about Jin and Ken. He never felt these kind of emotions before so he didn't quite understand why he was like that right now. He recalled about the book Jimin gave him.

Signs that you are in love:

You keep thinking about that person

You are happy when you are with that person

You feel jealous/uneasy to see any other person too close to that person

'Till now, all three are a yes. Am I in love? No, definitely not, there are still many left-' He tried to shake of those thoughts away and read the book until he fell asleep.

"How long is Taehyung going to stay with you?" Ken asked as he was resting his head on Jin's shoulder.

"I don't know, maybe just for a few days till he can adjust to the world. But, why? Are you jealous of him?"

"No. Do you want me to be?" Ken asked.

"You don't need to be when my heart belongs only to you. You are the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me." Jin said.

Ken looked up to Jin and Jin responded by a kiss.
----------------

"Taehyung wake up", Taehyung opened his eyes and saw Jin standing in front of him.

"We need to go to the club, do you remember? Jimin was talking about it today?"

"Yes," Taehyung remembered. But he had no idea how a club is like.

"You need to get ready, the three of us will leave in a few minutes", Jin said. The idea of taking Taehyung to a club seemed a bit off to Jin, but then he remembered how Taehyung was opening up today afternoon and maybe he will feel good after meeting Jimin and Jungkook.
'Why am I thinking/caring about him as if he is really a kid?'

The three of them reached the club with Jin walking hand in hand with Ken and Taehyung beside him. They preferred to walk as it was within walking distance.

The atmosphere inside was new to Taehyung. The strobe lights, blaring bass that makes the room shake, dancing people, neon signs aligning the walls, a high ceiling with awesome lights hanging from it was new and a bit suffocating for Taehyung. He took a while to adjust.

It didn't take long for Jimin and Jungkook to arrive. And, Taehyung started to feel a bit relaxed once all five of them were there and looked happy as they talked. They all ordered some drinks except Taehyung. And none of them insisted him to, as they knew he is new to it.

He watched as the four of them talked, cracked jokes, and laughed and. At times Taehyung laughed with them too. For a minute, the vision in front of him seemed to fade away as it if was non-existent and he came back to what he thought was reality. The reality where he felt that it isn't going to last, that even if they're saying that they won't leave him once they see his face, he knows that they will.

After a while, Taehyung came back to the current scenario when Jimin called him, "Taehyung, looks like you zoned out. Why don't you share something? You haven't talked much".

"Yes, don't make us feel like you're left out. You're with us here, not alone" Jin added. Jungkook nodded, "Yes, we are your friends". "Yes", Ken added.

This all seemed so heartwarming to Taehyung that for a minute he wanted to believe that this was real, that it would continue to be this way even if that won't be the case. But right now, watching their happy faces in front of him, he wanted to believe it and live in it till it lasts.

"I don't have much to say. If I have to then, I just want to thank you all for being so good to me. And, it is ok for me to just listen to you all while you talk."

They convinced him that there is no need to thank them and continued with their talks, and occasionally tried to involve Taehyung so that he doesn't feel left out.

"Yes, I almost forgot", Jimin said in the middle of their talks. "What?" Jin asked.

Jimin looked at Taehyung and Jin, "Jungkook's friend informed him about a vacant job position as a Library Page. I think it would be suitable for Taehyung".

"That seems great. Thanks. But I think that there's a complication..." Jin paused.

"The mask-" Ken continued.

"Oh. It looks like can be a problem", Jimin looked concerned.

"It will be in vain to think about it right now as you won't know until you go there. Jin, I'll text you the contact and address later, so you two can go there by yourself and clear everything there. Ok?" Jungkook said as he saw Taehyung's mood change.

"Ok, Taehyung and I will check it out later," Jin replied.