тωєиту тняєє

They sat to have dinner but today's was unlike any other day. Because Jin had avoided looking at Taehyung's face without the mask since the last week. He just realized how much of a coward he was. Only when he heard Taehyung say how hurt he was and saw him crying, Jin realized that he reacted wrongly. Even Ken would have scolded him if he knew.

Jin looked at Taehyung and it was the first time that he observed his face while eating, how his lips formed a pout while he was eating. Jin thought it was cute and couldn't help smiling warmly at him. Taehyung looked up and this was the first time after a while since he saw Jin's sweet smile. He thought about the last few days and today, it was just the opposite. He smiled at Jin and at life, how unpredictable it is.

Jin had never seen Taehyung's smile. Jin's face changed into a surprised expression as he saw the pure, adorable, and beautiful smile that made his heart flutter unreasonably. And that was the reason why Jin tried to avoid Taehyung. He made him feel things that he never felt, the things that were unknown and confusing and he was afraid of the consequences. He loved Ken who loved him in return. Their love was strong so it was not possible to fall for another but still, he promised himself to not fall for Taehyung just to avoid the risk.

"Taehyung, you're different"

"How", Taehyung was curious.

"I've observed that you don't delve in the past for long and you're happy with the smallest and simplest things.
You have so much to worry yet you worry about others. Maybe you don't realize but you're smart and you can pick up new things easily.

And to be honest I was unsure if you would be able to accept this kind of life coming from that secluded place. But I realized that you just need someone to support you and believe in you. You're a strong person and you may not even realize how far you've come. And most importantly you are pure and innocent."

Jin could see Taehyung's face getting red, 'So this is how he reacts to compliments, I never knew. Interesting and cute', Jin thought.

But Jin was surprised when he saw that Taehyung didn't take long to regain his composure, 'Is he already good at social skills too?'

"Thanks, Jin. But aren't you the same too?", Taehyung replied.

"No. Everyone is different. And I haven't seen anyone quite like you", Jin smiled and continued,
"Now tell me about your work, I didn't ask you before because I was busy with that stupid facade that I regret now.
And who was that guy with you earlier?"

Taehyung told Jin about the things from his work.

"Please tell me if that Sung-Ho tries to trouble you again". Jin said.

"No need to worry about him that. Hoseok and me know how to deal with him." Taehyung assured.

"Okay if you say so. But just let me know in case", Jin smiled. He was happy to know that Taehyung is doing well and that Hoseok is good to him. He regreted what he did earlier.

"Yes, I will", Taehyung replied.

Something was bothering Taehyung. For the past few minutes he had been observing that Jin's face looked red, his voice was hoarse and he wasn't eating much.

"Jin, are you sick?", Taehyung asked.

"No. I'm not", Jin's face got redder.

"No, I can see it. You're lying", Taehyung gazed at him in a way that he couldn't lie anymore.

"I've a fever. But it's nothing. ", Jin assured.

" Have you been to see a doctor?", Taehyung asked worriedly.