fσяту

"But don't you dare run away from me, ever", Jin said with a fake cold stare and sharper tone as he pulled away from the hug.

Taehyung didn't say anything but he almost pouted. And he looked so cute that Jin felt like kissing him but he calmed down. "What?", he asked.

"I know you get angry mostly when you're sad but I don't feel good at all when you're angry with me", Taehyung replied.

Jin smiled at him, "How can I be angry at my Taehyung? I wasn't really angry, I was just- Also from now on can you please share everything with me? Don't hide it, don't keep it in your heart, you can tell me whatever you feel. Just like you told me how you don't feel good when I'm angry. Ok?"

Taehyung nodded and smiled, but Jin thought that it was different, something was different. He was thinking about asking Taehyung about it when another thought crossed his mind.

"Taehyung, how did you even manage to come here without leaving a trace? We tried so hard to find you but we couldn't. I thought I lost you"

"Mr. Kim helped me with that. He took care that I could come here without anyone knowing. Even though he couldn't be there for me as a father, he never said no to anything that I asked him for. So I knew that he would help me and he did", Taehyung said.

"I think that he believes it too- that you're a strong person but I still hope that things wouldn't have been this way, what he did was wrong, nothing can change that. I wish your parents were there for you and you shouldn't have suffered alone when you were small-", Jin was interrupted. "Now that I think of it, I wouldn't change a thing because that is how I met you, I would have never been this happy without you in my life. So every breath, every moment that I lived until now, I'm thankful for, no matter how difficult or good it was, because it led me to you", Taehyung said as he held Jin's hand.

"You still didn't deserve that", Jin didn't know what to say, he was going to cry. He was about to cry. But Taehyung would worry, so he tried to keep himself together and pulled Taehyung's forehead closer to his and smiled.

"Where are you staying now? Your stuff? Are you going?", Taehyung asked. "Oh, that... My stuff is in the hotel room. So I'll have to go. I'll come back here tomorrow morning. Okay?" Jin smiled at Taehyung assuringly. "Okay", Taehyung replied with a faint smile. He did not want Jin to go, even it wasn't for long.

When Jin was about to leave, Taehyung stopped him by holding his hand, "Wait. You can leave after we eat"

"Ok", Jin agreed.

As Jin was about to enter Taehyung's house, he stopped, surprised by how fascinating it looked. Taehyung couldn't feel Jin following him so he looked back. And then he just stared at Jin, who was curiously eyeing his house.

"Aren't you going to let me in? Do you not want me here? Should I go back? ", Jin asked. Taehyung shook his head "No". He quickly pulled Jin inside fearing that he might leave. Jin smiled at his cute reaction. But none of that happened, it was just Jin's imagination. Instead, Taehyung just replied with a "No" and looked blankly at Jin. And Jin knew that something was troubling Taehyung.

---------------------

Jin was just sitting and they didn't speak much. He thought that Taehyung might tell him how he was all these years, but he didn't. And Jin thought that it was not okay to ask right now as Taehyung looked as if he didn't want to talk much, which surprised Jin. And the thing that Taehyung hadn't said those eight letters back hurt Jin a bit. 'Maybe he forgot. Maybe he doesn't need to say it. Maybe it is because he already said it on that piece of paper', Jin thought.

"You can just wait here till I bring us something to eat", Taehyung said.

Jin got up, "No, I can't just sit here. I'll be bored alone. I'll help".