иιиє

"Can I return home now?" Taehyung asked while they were eating breakfast. "No. And I don't think that you can go back. It is not safe. And look at you, what living in that secluded place for years has done to you. You still don't know so many things about the real world. You're still naive. And don't ever think about going back there, you can't live in that place forever. Now that you still have a chance to open up to the real world, I'll help you, I don't mind. But can you take off that mask please?" Jin was concerned.

"I'm afraid, I can't", Taehyung replied. "I don't understand exactly why you're like this, but since I can't force you, I'll wait for a few days. But not more. You can't live with that mask forever, Ok?", Jin asked. Taehyung nodded.

"Sorry, I'm late to say this but, Thank You for saving me yesterday"

"Yeah. No need to thank me. And, get ready, we need to go," Jin said as they finished having breakfast.

"We? Where?"

"I need to go to work and I'm taking you too." Jin thought that it wouldn't be safe to leave Taehyung alone at his house recalling the food incident and also he had other plans to find about the freaks that they encountered yesterday.

Taehyung didn't have any idea what was he going to do but he agreed.

The car stopped near the police station. As they walked out of the car, Jin could feel people staring at Taehyung. He knew the reason why but could do nothing about it. Only when Jin held Taehyung's hand by the sleeve, he could feel Taehyung shaking a bit and realized that he was scared. "Don't be scared, this is where I work, no one is going to hurt you" Jin assured.

"Hey, Jin" Jin's colleague strongly patted Jin's shoulder but flinched a bit after watching Taehyung. "Broo, It's fine that you're confident or trustworthy or whatever but you cannot just hang out with a suspect without cuffs on," he blurted being surprised. "What are you saying JK. He is not a criminal, he is a victim."

"What? Oh, Sorry.", Jungkook apologized looking at Taehyung but was still confused because of the mask.

Jin took Taehyung to the detective's office, "Taehyung, this is Jimin, he is a detective. And if you don't know..detectives are people who help to find bad people and solve crimes. He'll help us to find those people so that you'll be safe. Also, you'll stay with Jimin till I do my shift. Don't worry, he is my friend, he is a good person."

Jimin was looking at the two of them surprisingly while listening to their conversation.

"Hi, I'm Jimin and You're Taehyung as I heard now right?," Jimin had a friendly look which was again not expected Taehyung. "Yes", Taehyung replied.

"You can sit there", Jimin pointed to a seat next to him.

"I found some men trying to attack him yesterday, he's familiar with them but doesn't know their name. And just a heads up, he is a little different." Jin said to Jimin in a low voice.

"I can see that. Don't worry I'll take care of it", Jimin assured Jin. Jin left exchanging a last look at both of them.

Jin noticed Jungkook looking at Jimin and Taehyung doubtfully through the glass door. He patted Jungkook "Don't worry. It is not like he is going to steal your boyfriend."

"Yeah I know, Let's go", Jungkook said and winked at Jimin before leaving.

"What's with that mask?" Jimin asked Taehyung. "I'm sorry" that's all Taehyung could reply as he shifted back in his seat.

"Oh, It's ok. Now as Jin said earlier that you don't know the name of the men you attacked you, is that right?"

Taehyung nodded as a yes. "Looks like we'll need sketches,". Jimin called the sketch artist. He told Taehyung to describe their appearance to him. The artist sketched the three men as Taehyung described.

Jimin asked for a tea for both of them hoping that Taehyung would feel a bit relaxed.

When Jimin felt that Taehyung was comfortable, he talked. "Can you tell me your story from the start? I need to know about you in order to do a proper investigation. And don't worry, be comfortable around me. I'm a good person, you can trust me. I won't judge you or hurt you.", Jimin said with a comforting smile. Taehyung felt relaxed enough to think clearly and he thought that maybe he could trust Jimin.

Taehyung told almost everything that he could remember about himself till last night except him watching Jin steal his flowers. For some reason it wasn't hard to open up to Jimin, instead, he felt a bit better. Jimin's heart broke listening to what Taehyung said. He realized why Taehyung was this way.

"So you don't have any friends, right?" Jimin asked. "No" Taehyung replied as if it was nothing. Jimin put his hand forward, "Let's be friends, I want to be your friend". Taehyung was shocked at why a stranger would want to be friends with him just like that. But soon he shook hands with Jimin and smiled. He could see Jimin's angelic smile. Taehyung was still surprised why people wanted to help him or wanted to be friends with him.

"And you're currently living at Jin's house, right? I hope that he is not rude." Jimin asked intentionally. Taehyung replied immediately, "No he is not like the other people. He is different. He is WorldWide Handsome.", Jimin burst out laughing and Taehyung had no idea why.

"Looks, like he already took advantage of your naiveness. WorldWide Handsome means an extremely good looking person and more." Jimin tried to explain. Taehyung realized that he just made a fool of himself but thought it wasn't wrong though. Jin seemed extremely good looking to him.