fσяту тωσ

Jin was back in his room, packing his things.

He kept glancing at his phone, then picked it up after a few seconds. He was about to call Jimin and tell him about Taehyung, but he didn't. 'No, he would be too shocked, he won't believe it. Maybe he'll believe it only after hearing Taehyung's voice.'

Jin kept the phone down thinking that he would call Jimin when Taehyung is with him. That way Jimin and Jungkook would believe him. He was already getting excited about the ways he will surprise Jimin and Jungkook.

Even he was too overwhelmed to believe that he really met Taehyung. Seeing those eyes and that smile again felt like a dream to Jin. Because he was fooled too many times by Taehyung's memories that were so vivid that he thought Taehyung was right in front of him. But that always ended in Taehyung disappearing and Jin realizing that it was just his imagination.

And just like Taehyung, he too, wondered if was really enough for him, if he really deserved him.

Before leaving, Jin tried hard to think about a gift for Taehyung. But none of it seemed worthy of Taehyung. He was disappointed in himself for not being able to think of even a single gift. Maybe I'll find something till Taehyung's birthday, he thought.

Jin checked out of the hotel in the evening.

A few minutes later, he was once again in front of Taehyung's house. He stood at the door and just gazed at Taehyung. Taehyung smiled and pulled him in, "I told you I'm not having any second thoughts"

While Jin was arranging his things in the spare room, Taehyung stood there, looking at him. Then he saw the dress that he had left at Jin's house before leaving. He saw how Jin held it in his hands and stared at it. Suddenly Jin shifted his gaze towards Taehyung and smiled. But it still made Taehyung think about how much Jin would have worried about him and missed him. He felt sorry for leaving like that.

He went near Jin. "Do you love me enough to accept my apologies", he asked. Jin stood up looking at Taehyung in surprise.

The next moment, Taehyung felt the tip of Jin's fingers on the sides of his neck; but they were so gentle as if Taehyung was something fragile. "No. I won't need them. No apologies from you", he said with a voice soft enough to make Taehyung feel weak.

Then Jin withdrew his hands and looked at Taehyung apologetically, "I'm sorry, I did not bring anything for you. I should have because we met after such a long time but I couldn't think of anything, I tried."

Taehyung smiled and hugged him, "You just brought more than everything I ever wanted. You're all I need".

Jin smiled and released from the hug.

"Taehyung, you've changed just a little. But you've changed for good. I'm happy", he said.

Taehyung just nodded.

"And you're effortlessly adorable. Do you even realize that?",

Taehyung shook his head and Jin smiled adorably at him.

---------------------

After a few minutes, Jin was done unpacking.

He watched everything curiously as Taehyung showed him around his house and the garden. Then Taehyung told Jin the name of each flower in his garden and Jin listened to him intently. He was happy to learn more about Taehyung.

Then Jin saw Taehyung pick some flowers; he looked at Taehyung in surprise but didn't question him assuming that Taehyung knew what he was doing. Taehyung gathered them, walked over to an empty space in the garden, and sat there.