тωєиту єιgнт

"Jin?", Jungkook tried to call Jin who was staring aimlessly at the table.

He didn't reply until Jungkook tapped the table grabbing his attention, "Jin, you seem a little off today. What happened?"

"Nothing. I was just... I miss Ken", Jin replied.

Ken had gone out for his shoot last night and wouldn't be back for the week. But Jin lied; missing Ken wasn't making him anxious. It was because of the way Taehyung was treating him for the last three days.

For the last three days, Taehyung rarely talked with Jin or smiled at him. And for the little time that they talked, Taehyung rarely looked him in the eye. He had stopped reacting to Jin altogether.

When they were at home, Taehyung would stay inside the room most of the time. He even stopped watching his favorite anime or series with Jin, saying that he lost interest.

Jin noticed how Taehyung talked and smiled with other people comfortably just like before but he was the only one that Taehyung was avoiding. And realizing that hurt him. All these days Taehyung was the one who made him happy when he used to feel down. But now, Taehyung's behavior was making him anxious. Taehyung not being close to him like before, not being able to see Taehyung smile at him or call him adorably did something to him.

That evening when Jin got home, he decided to talk to Taehyung about it and ask him what was wrong, but when he saw that Taehyung looked tired he thought that it was better to talk about it the next morning.

That night Jin couldn't stop blaming himself. He tried to imagine how it would feel if a person who he doesn't love tried to get close to him to the point where they almost kissed. Then he thought about how Taehyung must have felt; he must have felt even worse. And him being acting like that was proof of it. Will he ever forgive me for that? How did I even go that far? What is this thing? How should I apologize?

Whereas for Taehyung, it was the only thing that he could think of doing to avoid Jin getting close to him. Even though that night he was able to convince Jin that he had no feelings for Jin, he couldn't be sure of being able to do the same thing the next time something like that happens between them.

He thought that he would have to keep doing this only for a few days until he leaves this place and lives on his own. But these last three days he realized that it was not as easy as he thought. It was hard to pretend that he felt nothing every time Jin looked at him. He couldn't watch his favorite anime or shows like before or walk the road that they walked that day; he couldn't be reminded of the times they spent together and pretend to be ok for minutes.

-----------------------------------------------

The next morning when Taehyung was about to leave for work, Jin tried to talk to him.

"Taehyung I am sorry about what happened that-"

"Jin you need to stop coming to pick me up in the evenings. I never asked you to. I can walk here by myself", Taehyung cut him off. He left after saying that and Jin didn't know what to say.

That evening, Jin saw someone walking Taehyung home. They were laughing and freely talking with each other and it seemed as if they were friends. It hurt Jin to see it, to see Taehyung acting that way with others but ignore him. For some reason, he wanted to be treated differently. At times he even felt like yelling at Taehyung, for acting like this, but he couldn't, he always ended up blaming himself for such thoughts about even yelling at him. Taehyung was still that same naive and innocent boy for him, he couldn't think about hurting him, ever.

"I see you've made some new friends. That's nice!", Jin smiled at Taehyung as soon as he arrived.

"Yes", Taehyung replied as he didn't stop to take a proper look at Jin. But Jin wanted to talk.