єιgнт

Jin went to his room, freshened up, and walked downstairs to the kitchen. He was already hungry.

He heard Taehyung come downstairs shortly after getting the ingredients ready for cooking. Jin could still feel his nervousness. He didn't like people to be nervous around him except the suspects. "Woah, you look all neat and good in those clothes", he thought that it might make Taehyung feel a little comfortable. Jin couldn't see the slight blush that formed across Taehyung's cheeks.

"I want to help too," Taehyung felt awkward to just stand there and watch, he wanted to help. "Yes, Of course, you need to help me, even if I owe you, you can't get everything for free.", Jin was open to the things that could make Taehyung acquainted with the world outside that abandoned house so he agreed.

They both made the food with Jin teaching Taehyung the things he didn't know. A smile of relief formed on Jin's face as he realized that Taehyung was cooperative and fast to learn, so things would be a bit easier than he thought.

They sat at the dining table after bringing the plates with food.

"Are you serious? Jin laughed as he couldn't hold it. "What?" Taehyung was confused. "Are you really going to eat with that mask on?" Jin asked surprised at Taehyung who was eating through the opening of the mask near his mouth. "Yes", Taehyung replied. Jin just shook his head and continued eating.

"Oh, how can I forget to ask this. So, tell me, why did you let me steal the flowers without saying anything?" Jin asked curiously.

"I felt happy", Taehyung didn't have to think much.

"Happy? Really? Happy watching me steal your flowers that you might have worked so hard on growing?"

Taehyung nodded as a yes. Jin looked at him with surprise. "I don't know what to do with you-".

Jin thought, 'does he have some mental issues?' but felt bad instantly as he knew Taehyung was just naive and there must be some reason that he wasn't able to tell properly or didn't want to. Also, from what he observed till now it seemed as if he was kind of a smart person, it was just that he isn't used to a lot of things yet.

Jin looked at Taehyung as he almost finished eating, "Did you enjoy the meal?"

"Yes. I've don't think that I ate such" Taehyung paused for a while and continued "food before".

"Delicious, that's what you call it", Jin smiled. "Yes, delicious. Thanks. I kind of knew that word but I forgot because I didn't use it much later", Taehyung quickly replied.

'Why is he commenting on such a regular meal, it's ok, not that delicious. He must really have had a tough time', Jin thought. "Thanks, Taehyung!" Jin said with a sweet smile. 'I just wish that you could enjoy the food without that mask', he uttered in a low voice that Taehyung couldn't hear.

That face, that smile, the vibe, it brought all the memories back, those things were the reason why Taehyung felt happy those times, he was the one Taehyung was waiting for to give that flower to. And now when Jin was in front of him, he wasn't like what Taehyung imagined him to be, he wasn't harsh like all the other people that he met in his life. A smile formed on Taehyung's face but it didn't take long to fade away as he realized the truth, as he realized that Jin would hate him and run away once he sees his ugly face.

"You're different from all the other people that I met till now", Taehyung believed that he needed to say it, as he wasn't sure if he would ever get a chance to tell him afterward.

"Different? How? Am I the only person who stole your flowers?" Jin asked.

"Yes. No... I mean, not for that reason." Taehyung replied.

"Oh, I'm indeed different, I'm WorldWide Handsome." The term was new to Taehyung, he didn't know what to say. "Yes", Taehyung nodded. Jin just shook his head smiling at Taehyung's naiveness and got up as they both were done eating.

Jin turned on the TV, which too was new to Taehyung. "Woah", Taehyung grabbed the edge of the couch shifting backward while the action movie was playing. "Yah, don't be scared, they are not going to come out of that screen." Taehyung relaxed after an assurance but he still needed to get used to it.

After a few minutes, Jin turned off the TV getting bored not knowing Taehyung actually liked it and wanted to watch it and even made a glum face that Jin couldn't see. "Ok, we need to sleep now. I have work tomorrow", Jin got up from the couch.

They went upstairs. Jin took out the blanket and kept it on Taehyung's bed. "If you get thirsty then you can have water from the kitchen but if you need anything else ask me first. I'll be sleeping in the room beside" Jin said.

"Yes. Ok," Taehyung nodded.

Different thoughts and doubts were running through Taehyung's mind but he didn't realize when he fell asleep in that cozy atmosphere.

     --------------------------------------------

Jin got up the next morning, brushed, took a bath came out of his room to wake Taehyung but saw that the room was already open. He walked downstairs and he could already sense the burning smell. "Taehyung, what are you doing." Jin almost yelled when he saw Taehyung burning something on the stove.

"I'm sorry. I was just trying to make breakfast for us" Taehyung was scared. He thought that Jin was mad and would almost hit him. But Jin came and lightly patted his shoulder "That's not how you do it, let me teach you." Taehyung was surprised that Jin didn't shout at him or hit him. At least, that was the reaction he expected since that's how he was treated.

Taehyung watched Jin and took a mental note of everything so that he wouldn't mess up the next time.