fσяту иιиє

When Taehyung woke up in the morning, he found Jin who was asleep but holding his hand. Taehyung smiled and decided to stay there a little longer. He didn't remember everything clearly but he did remember pulling Jin onto him.

After a few minutes of staring adoringly at Jin, he got up.

Recalling all the things that had happened, he realized that all those times he tried to hide his weakness, whether it was by using a mask or by suppressing feelings, whether that weakness was real or just an illusion, it always made him weaker. So there was no point in hiding it from himself or the people close to him.

----------------------------

A few hours later, Taehyung was taking care of his garden and Jin offered to help him.

When they were done, they just sat down.

Taehyung looked at Jin, "You were helping me and it seemed as if you already know some of those things about gardening"

"I know a few things", Jin mumbled.

"How?", Taehyung looked at him curiously.

"You left and weeks went by but I was still searching for you and this one time I went to the abandoned house, again. I got nothing, but on my way back I stumbled across those flowers... the ones that you grew in that garden years ago. There weren't many though. While I was looking at them a lady walked out of the door-", Jin stopped speaking as he felt that Taehyung had something to say.

"Mrs. Lee?", Taehyung asked with a smile.

Jin nodded, "Yes, her. She told me that she used to take those flowers from you to sell them. But she also preserved some of them. I couldn't see the purple flower though"

"It may have been difficult for her to keep it", Taehyung said.

"Maybe because J is the only one who can." Jin mumbled and continued, "Then Mrs. Lee told me that there were more of those in Seoul, that her nephew had them. Also, he was the one who liked them when he was small and told her to preserve some of them. So I asked her for his address.

The next day, I went there and noticed that her nephew, Kim Namjoon, had many of those flowers outside his house. So talked to him and he was friendly. It surprised me how quickly we became friends."

Jin held Taehyung's hand.

"We are just friends. I used to go there just to look at those flowers because they reminded me of you.

Then I learned that Namjoon was an English Professor and he loved small things like plants and flowers; so when he saw them at his aunt's house; he made up his mind to grow them outside his house.

Taehyung, do you remember when I asked you what you wanted to do and you told me that you wanted to have a garden?"

"Yes"

"There was a time when I almost started to believe that you would never come back so I thought about your dream. I couldn't do it as well as you would have wanted to, but I grew those flowers in a garden. And Namjoon helped me as well. So there is a garden, it doesn't have all of those beautiful flowers, it doesn't have Smeraldo but it still has almost all the flowers you had before"

"You didn't have to do that", Taehyung was teary-eyed.

"No. I had to, for both of us. I felt happy", Jin smiled and Taehyung hugged him.

"And I've not apologized for this yet but I'm sorry for not understanding my feelings until it was too late. I made you think that you were the one that caused trouble to everyone. I still regret it", Jin said.