тнιяту σиє

Jin called Ken before going to sleep.

"How have you been? How was your day?"

"I'm good. My day only began a half-hour ago?"

"What? Oh- the night shoot. How did I forget."

"I don't know. How was your day?"

Jin was quiet for a few seconds.

"What do you think about us? How would you define the love between us?", he asked.

"Why? I mean...I don't know how to define it. Was it in science? Which grade? I was bad at remembering those definitions. "

"Me too. But Ken, I'm still waiting for an answer."

It is not that simple to just define it. We can't. What if I left you forever? Will you feel that your life is not to same, that it has no meaning, will you miss me in everything that you do?

I don't know.

"See, my answer would've been the same. Because our relationship is still in the phase where we cannot precisely define it. I mean we will surely do one day but right now- why are you suddenly asking me about it?"

Nothing to worry about. I was just wondering.

You sound different. And you didn't answer me. How have you been? "

"I'm great! Nothing to worry about. I was just a bit tired."

"Tired and great should've been synonyms"

That made Jin laugh. "No, I'm doing great! Don't worry. Just enjoy your da- night."

"And you better go to sleep now"

"Ok. Take care. Bye! I something cannot precisely define you"

"You too. Bye! Me too."

"I'll call you first thing tomorrow", Jin said before the call ended.

Jin had a lot of doubts and fears that day but he fell asleep as he was exhausted.

-----------------------------------------------

The next evening

Jin was sitting at a table in the restaurant waiting for Taehyung. Taehyung looked happy and Jin was smiling the whole time, watching him intently. Taehyung looked at him a few times but this time, Jin wasn't insecure like before. He felt happy just watching Taehyung happy. Even those flirty customers couldn't make Jin insecure.

He thought that maybe now there is no need to be worried. I don't feel insecure when he doesn't look at me or when he pays attention to those customers. So I don't have any feelings for him. I don't have to worry about discovering something that I don't even have a name for. I won't hurt Taehyung. I won't hurt Ken. His smile grew bigger as he thought about that.

"You look so happy", Taehyung said as he walked towards Jin. "I am", Jin replied as he got up.

When they were walking, Jin thought that he could hold Taehyung's hand, he did it the last time too.

Without thinking any further, Jin held his hand. Taehyung looked at their hands, he wanted to be happy but he couldn't, he couldn't be happy with something that would cause a problem for Jin and Ken.

"Jin, why are you holding my hand?", he asked without any hint of anger in his voice.

"Because I'm cold", Jin replied.

"But I'm colder", Taehyung said.

Jin looked at him for a second before he put Taehyung's hand in the pocket of his hoodie and smiled.