тωєℓνє

"And when are you going to remove that mask? I'm your friend, I won't run away even if you are ugly you know right? I even hate the idea of calling someone ugly", Jimin said.

Taheyung flinched and shifted back on his seat "No" he said as he was back to reality feeling that all good that's happening right now is a dream which would soon turn worse. It cannot last anyway. It'll be over soon once the mask-

Jimin saw the sight of tensed Taehyung. And shortly after, he got a call. He was needed at the scene.

"Tae, I need to go, I have work and I don't know when I'll be back. But make yourself comfortable. It is safe here. Ok?"

"Ok"

"But what would you do? Maybe, you can read so that you won't get bored", Jimin looked for a simple book and found a book called "L.O.V.E" in his cabinet. Even he doesn't remember how it got there. "Here, maybe you would like to read this", he gave the book to Taehyung and left.

Taehyung read the whole book since it didn't have many pages and also because he had nothing else to do. And the rest of the time, he just spent thinking about the things that happened in the past few days till Jin finished his shift and came to pick him up.

    ------------------------------------------------

"Jin?". While they were eating Taehyung called Jin. This was the first time he called Jin by his name. And it did something to Jin. 'Why did I notice his deep voice only now?', he thought. Jin liked the sound of his name mixed with Taehyung's voice. So he didn't respond. He wanted to hear it again.

"Jin?" 'Why does it sound so good, good enough to give me chills?' Jin thought.

Taehyung noticed Jin not responding to him "Jin, why aren't you responding? Are you angry with me? Did I do something wrong?" Taehyung asked but this time in a softer voice.

 And this time Jin thought that his voice was as pure and sweet as if from heaven and sweet in its ordinary sort of way, and then there was his deep voice too.

Jin looked up at Taehyung 'his innocent eyes..beautiful? I wish he was beautiful under that mask. What are you thinking? How can you judge someone like that and most importantly, why are you imagining things about the man in a mask who you just met, well not just but-'

Jin was distracted from his thoughts when Taehyung waved his hand in front of him. "Jin?"

"Can you say my full name", Jin asked as if it wasn't enough. Taehyung was confused whereas Jin was looking at him, still waiting.

"Kim Seokjin". And there it was.  'why does it seem like I could listen to this voice all day. Why am I imagining things' Jin was in his thoughts but then he looked at Taehyung who seemed confused because of his weird behavior and felt sorry for him.

"Sorry, I don't know why but it sounds nice when you call me," Jin said. Taehyung blushed but Jin couldn't see yet he heard Taehyung almost choking on his food.

"Ok, I'm sorry, what were you saying?" Jin asked as he didn't let Taehyung continue his sentence earlier.

"Jin, I think I want to try to get a job", finally Taehyung was able to complete his sentence. "Woah, that's nice". Jin thought about that too, but he wanted Taehyung to think about it by himself, he wanted Taehyung to learn such things by himself and he just did. Jin was happy knowing that Taehyung is trying to adjust to the real world. "We'll look for one when I get my day off this weekend", Jin said.

"Thanks!", Taehyung said with a wide smile that couldn't be seen but it could be heard through his voice that he was happy. Even when he smiled, he still wondered why were they helping him and being good to him and how long is it gonna last.

They finished eating and after an hour Taehyung was getting ready to sleep. Jin went to Taehyung's room while he was just sitting on the bed.

"Don't worry about things. You're doing good. Everything will work out" Jin said and Taehyung nodded still looking at Jin wide-eyed, wondering why is he acting good and giving him hope.

Jin noticed. "Don't think much. Go to sleep. Good Night!", he gently caressed Taehyung's hair before leaving. He didn't know how many days he had to keep Taehyung with him but he made up his mind that he'll be good to him till he stays with him. He had suffered enough already.

This whole new life was uncertain to Taehyung. He had doubts, fear, and a little bit of hope at the same time. Also, Jin and Jimin were like angels in his life that didn't seem real.

Jin called Ken before going to sleep. He told Ken how much he misses him and also that he would pick him up after his shift tomorrow.