ѕєνєитєєи

Taehyung reached the small lawn outside Jin's house and that's when Jin held Taehyung's hand making him face him, "Taehyung what's wrong?"  Jin could see a hint of tears in Taehyung's eyes. "Are you crying? What's wrong?". Taehyung didn't respond, he didn't know what to say. That made Jin worry more.

"Did...did he do something to you? Did he touch you?", Jin asked.

"Yes", Taehyung replied not knowing what that question actually meant and the reason for him crying wasn't that, it was something else, it was watching Jin with someone else.

"Did he do something wrong? Where did he touch?", Jin asked worriedly, he had to make it clear if that man harassed Taehyung. His face got red just thinking about it.

"No", Taehyung said and Jin was almost relieved but Taehyung took Jin's hand and placed it on his shoulder "Here", and down to his chest "here". What Taehyung did wasn't intentional, it was a naive move but Jin panicked as he could feel the slight shivers from the sensation of his hand held by Taehyung, guiding it over his clothed skin. Taehyung slid his hand from down the chest back to his spine "and here" but this time Taehyung felt the shivers on his skin realizing that he did something that wasn't normal. Jin almost involuntarily slid his hand down till it reached Taehyung's cheeks or maybe Taehyung slid it, no one was aware enough to clearly know. Jin squeezed it a bit but froze right after realizing what he just did. Taehyung could've almost moaned to the sensation but instead, he breathed "Jin"  with a voice that seemed much more than it to Jin. Jin just froze more not able to convince himself that it wasn't real.

"Jin, not there. Also, he didn't grab me like that", Jin quickly released his hand from Taehyung. 'What was I thinking, I almost forgot for a minute that Taehyung is innocent, why did I get so lost?'

"I'm sorry. But what made you cry? I need to know, you looked hurt." Jin said.

"I'm sorry. I don't know",  Taehyung replied nervously. He was sorry because he felt guilty for feeling uneasy seeing Jin happily dancing with Ken. He made up his mind to remove such thoughts and not feel that way again when he sees those two together.

Jin didn't get why Taehyung is still sorry when he did nothing wrong. 'Maybe he can talk clearly when he is relaxed, maybe the club was too much for him.' To lighten the atmosphere he lightly squeezed Taehyung there, again, but this time he playfully said, "Then I'm sorry too" and started to run.

Taehyung tried to chase him for a while. Shortly after that, they both weren't chasing each other but just running around the dimly lit alleyway like kids, carefree, lost in their own world, forgetting about all the problems at that moment. Luckily there weren't any cars and rarely two or three people. It was just the sound of their running and laughter that echoed.

They stopped after a while and sat on the stair outside Jin's house to catch their breath.

"It may be weird but to be honest, I haven't felt this happy and relaxed in a while," Jin grinned. Taehyung saw Jin's smile, that smile seemed to be the best thing he has ever seen, for it extended to Jin's eyes but deep into his soul. It felt like his world lit up just watching him smile.

"Me too, I laughed and smiled this much for the first time in my life.", Taehyung said. Jin just ruffled Taehyung's hair and smiled at him with a smile much more captivating and heartwarming than the previous one, as a gesture that revealed how happy he is to hear that. Taehyung felt relieved knowing that Jin couldn't see his face every time he ruffled his hair.

"Taehyung, is there anything that you want to share?" Jin asked as he saw Taehyung feel more relaxed than before.

Taehyung thought for a while.

"I don't know. I'm happy to be here but I have been used to living alone so long that this new world still scares me. It is still very different. Here, I'm afraid of losing things, things that feel right"

Seokjin realized how hurt Taehyung must have been in the past yet he himself didn't realize. He had a feeling to heal everything that hurt, to protect Taehyung from any more emotional hurt forever.  Forever?

He can't be there forever he could at least help Taehyung in the initial stages.

He pulled Taehyung near him making Taehyung rest his head on his shoulder. "Till you are here with me, I will always be there for you. Don't hesitate to tell me if anything is bothering you"

Jin was lightly caressing Taehyung's hair and after a few seconds, he started to hear some light sobs. Taehyung had never felt such a tender and warm touch except from his father. Seokjin felt warm and healing. It made him feel so much at peace that he wanted to stay like that forever.