fσяту fσυя

They were waiting for the food to arrive when Mr. Sakai pointed at Taehyung. "He played a big part in helping me to create this place. He may call himself an employee here but to me, he has always been like a work partner.

This one day we met, luckily. We had a meaningful talk. And it ended with him almost helping me make up my mind about creating the nursery. He told me that he would be glad to help. Initially, I was planning to do it with my son but he went abroad for education; he will be back after a few months though. But Taehyung here is a really great, artistic, and passionate person. He helped me a lot."

Taehyung was flustered and overwhelmed after listening to Mr. Sakai's words. Meanwhile, Jin got teary-eyed looking at Taehyung's smile and hearing Mr. Sakai praise Taehyung. He placed a hand on Taehyung's shoulder pulling him a bit closer. "That, he is! He never fails to surprise me.", Jin held Mr. Sakai's hand and continued, "Thank you for being good to him. You may not know but this really means a lot. Thanks a lot!"

"No need to thank me, I'm always happy to have him around. And, seems like you two have known each other for a long time.", Mr. Sakai looked at Taehyung, "You didn't tell me about him? I like him. And you better take my advice- these kind of people, the ones who make you smile, the ones who encourage you to believe in yourself and make the world a little easier to bear, you hold on to them and never let go, no matter what. I'm telling this to the both of you"

Taehyung and Jin nodded at the same time. Mr. Sakai smiled.

When they were done eating, Mr. Sakai ordered his favorite wine. Taehyung knew about it, as he too had a little a few weeks ago. And it seemed fine.

Taehyung had a little and Jin and Mr. Sakai had a glass or two more than Taehyung. Then Jin was telling some dad jokes to Mr. Sakai, making him laugh. The two of them were getting along so well and Taehyung was happy that he brought Jin to that place.

A few minutes later they smiled and shook hands with Mr. Sakai before leaving.

"I'll be looking forward to meeting you again", Mr. Sakai smiled.

"Sure. It was nice to know about you and your nursery. I enjoyed it a lot", Jin replied.

"Thank You!", Taehyung said to Mr. Sakai before they left.

And on their way back Taehyung noticed that Jin was a bit different. He was a bit clingy. Taehyung wondered whether it was because of the wine.

As they were returning home, Taehyung's face was flushed throughout the journey due to Jin's behavior. Jin would suddenly grab Taehyung's waist gently trying to pull him closer or hold his hand and whisper things like 'Don't ever let go of it' 'Holding your hand is the best feeling' ,'Your presence is the best feeling', 'I love you', 'You look beautiful', 'Thank You for being there with me', 'You're the best person ever' ...

It was 7 pm when they were standing in front of Taehyung's house. Taehyung was about to let go of Jin's hand so that he could open the door. But Jin's grip on his hand tightened, "No, I told you to not let go"

Jin pouted then smiled as soon as Taehyung agreed. Taehyung saw that adorable smile on Jin's face and he didn't want it to fade away so after a few moments of trying, he opened the door with one hand.

Jin let go of Taehyung's hand after a few moments.

------------------------

"Do you want something to eat?", Taehyung asked as he thought that they already ate enough to have dinner.

Jin shook his head as a no. "I think we ate already. I'm full. But I can make you something to eat if you want"

"No. I too had enough food"