тєи

It was 6 PM when Jin came back from his shift. He went to Jimin to pick Taehyung.

"Jin can I talk to you alone?" Jimin asked.

Jin made Taehyung sit on the chair, just outside Jimin's office where they could still see him through the glass door. Jimin told Jin everything that Taehyung told him before as he thought he needed to, knowing that Taehyung is currently living at Jin's house.

---------------------------

They got home, freshened up, and Taehyung helped Jin to make the dinner.

They were having dinner and for the first time, Jin took a closer look at Taehyung. His eyes weren't easily visible because of the mask, but once you focus, you could see them clearly. Jin didn't even realize when he got lost in those deep brown, beautiful, and innocent eyes that were staring into his own. Jin wondered how could he be ugly. It was only when Taehyung coughed that Jin released the gaze. "Are you ok?" Jin asked as he passed the glass of water to Taehyung. Taehyung just nodded as he stopped coughing.

"Taehyung...I really feel sorry for everything that you've been through. I heard it all from Jimin. And breaks my heart to know that. You're really a strong person to survive through all those times. And it makes me want to know more about you. I genuinely feel like helping you. And I'm really sorry about stealing your flowers."

"It's ok", Taehyung replied.

'It's ok? Is that the only thing he wants to say? Not even a slight change in the tone of his voice? Is he deprived of emotions? Does he not feel anything?', Jin wondered.

"No, it's not ok. You're a human after all. You should feel hurt, you should feel sad, you should cry when you need to."

"It is not that I don't feel anything. I became habitual to it so maybe that's the reason. Also right now I could feel something after a long time, I feel hope, fear, and a bit of happiness." He felt hope because this is the first time that people were good to him and nothing went wrong yet. And happiness because just being around Jin made him happy for some reason.

"Why fear?" Jin asked.

"Because I know that once you all see my ugly face you will hate me and run away from me," Taehyung answered honestly.

Jin looked at his innocent eyes once again as he got up with his empty plate.

"You idiot. Why would we run away? You're not a ghost?", Jin said while ruffling Taehyung's hair as he walked towards the kitchen.

Taehyung smiled at Jin's action. He took his plate and followed Jin, "Am I an idiot?"

Jin once again looked at his eyes that still looked innocent. "Yes you are, but not in a bad way, you're too naive," he shook his head, "Well no, I was wrong to say that. I should never call someone like you an idiot, you can never be. I'm sorry. I'm the idiot here"

Taehyung smiled which Jin couldn't see but could feel it a little, looking at his eyes, "It's okay and you are not"

Jin didn't say anything.

"I'll do the dishes today," Taehyung said. Jin didn't agree but Taehyung insisted so he gave up after some time and let him do it.

Taehyung did the dishes and went to sleep.

He was smiling the whole time before he fell asleep. He had never felt like this, no one treated him this way. Also, he thought that he may have made a new friend, Jimin. It all felt like a dream. He fell asleep thinking it was a dream that he would wake up from once he removes his mask.

Jin was sitting on the couch looking at his phone. He got up when he heard a familiar knock on the door and went to open it knowing that it was Ken, his boyfriend. Ken was a model and who just came back to the city after three days. Jin thought that Ken was one of the prettiest men he had ever laid eyes on. They were in love with each other not knowing if they truly were or if it was because of the promises they made.

"You're back! I missed you so much" Jin said pulling Ken inside and hugging him. "I missed you too. I-" Before Ken could continue Jin crashed his lips onto Ken's and they shared a deep kiss.

Soon after that, both of them were in Jin's room with their clothes undone, kissing each other passionately as if they were craving for each other for a long time.

---------------

Taehyung woke up with dizzy eyes, he realized that he was thirsty. When got out of his room to get water, he heard some faint noise but he ignored it, he was still sleepy.

He went to the kitchen, drank water, and was going back but this time the noise was loud as if someone was almost screaming. He got worried thinking 'what if something happened to Jin'. So he slowly opened Jin's door.

Taehyung eyes went wide open at the sight in front of him. Jin was almost naked and on top of a naked man who was almost screaming, at least that's what Taehyung thought. Taehyung got in and rushed towards them almost yelling, "Why are you hurting him Jin!", They were shocked and quickly covered themselves as they saw Taehyung. Ken almost fell down the bed watching a masked man rushing in front of them.

"What is this Jin?" Ken held his breath.

"Taehyung, I'm not hurting him", Jin spoke. "Yes he is not hurting me", Ken added.

"And you need to knock on the door before you come in ok? Now go and sleep, everything is ok" Jin tried to assure him.

"Ok, if you say so. I believe you won't kill him", Taehyung said and left doubtfully. He wasn't fully convinced yet.

"Jin what was it, he scared the shit out of me. Why didn't you tell me before that there was someone else in the house? And who is he."

"Don't worry. He won't do anything, he is safe. It's nothing. He wasn't safe outside so I had to keep him here for a while. You believe me right?. I'll tell you the details later if you want to know", Ken was slowly got out of that shock.

"Yes. I-" before Ken could continue, Jin pushed him down the bed, kissing him.