fσяту тняєє

Taehyung got up. "Jin, you were here to visit Kyoto and now you're stuck with me. I feel like I just interrupted your trip"

Jin got up and shook his head a few times, "No. Not at all. Being with you could never be compared with that"

Taehyung nodded, "Then what if I show you some lesser-known attraction in Kyoto?"

Jin smiled widely, "Yes, that would be great. I would be happy to come with you anywhere."

----------------------------

A few minutes later, they boarded a bus.

Jin smiled as he realized that he forgot to ask where Taehyung was taking him.

"Taehyung, where are you taking me?"

"Wazuka-cho tea fields"

"Sounds great!"

They were smiling at each other when their attention got diverted by an old couple behind them.

It looked as if they were fighting for some silly reason. Then the old man almost yelled at the old woman. Taehyung and Jin frowned at the scene. But something still surprised them. They observed the old couple and it looked as if both of them were in their own would, unbothered about the other people around them. And the old woman didn't seem to be embarrassed by the sudden outburst of her partner in public.

By now Taehyung and Jin were eavesdropping on the old couple's conversation and the old man kept arguing.

"Are you out of your mind?

"How could you do that? Ho could you forget?"

"How can you be so careless!"

Taehyung looked at Jin, "Jin, to be honest, if you ever argue like that with me and in public, I won't feel good. And I won't just listen to you."

"I would never talk to you like that.", Jin assured. Then they continued eavesdropping on the old couple. And what happened next shocked them. The sight didn't last long it made them emotional.

The bus driver had suddenly hit the brake and before the woman's head could hit the handle next to her the old man placed his hand there. And that small gesture was adorable. Then she blushed. That smile on her face looked precious.

"Calm down now! I forgot to take my medicines because today morning you weren't there to remind me about them. It won't happen again, don't worry", she said in a soft voice.

"How could I not worry... What if something happens to me?", he said with worry and the same bickering started again.

Taehyung and Jin chuckled and looked at each other. "Seems like we were wrong", Jin said and continued with a smirk, "So you were already imagining us growing that old together?"

Taehyung lightly nodded, "If we do then we still have to learn so many things. Look at them" Looking at that old couple, both of them realized the same thing- those long-lasting relationships don't need to be perfect all the time, they don't need show-offs. There is no need to bring expensive gifts or have a grand proposal. What matters most is not leaving each other under all those circumstances, even with all those ups and downs.

------------------

After a while, they reached the Wazuka-cho tea fields.

"Woah!", Jin was amazed by the picturesque view in front of him. "Taehyung, have you been here before? This place is beautiful"

"Yes", Taehyung replied.

They walked to a place where the local growers had opened their fields for visitors. There, a man introduced them to a fascinating world of tea. From harvesting to processing; he gave them a detailed explanation of the steps required to produce different types of tea. Taehyung and Jin listened to everything curiously. A few of the growers even showed them how to pick the leaves straight from the hedgerows. And after a while, Taehyung and Jin were able to filter over the dark green tree bushes and pick out the finest leaves.