25 - Friday evening party

Start from the beginning

{ JJ POV }

"Let's go dance" Kie said passing her half finished drink to me.
"You can have it" she mentioned  as she dragged a complaining Pope to the dance floor.

"Thanks" I said gulping it down. I placed the now empty glasses on the table and watched Pope and Kie dance to some pop song.

Why was I feeling... Jealous
What? no! How can I be jealous they're my best friends. I tried to shake away the feelings and convinced myself it's just the drinks.

I distracted myself by taking the glasses back to the bar. I eyed down the bartender as I slammed them down.

"Hey, kid come back here" he called just as I was about to leave.
"What the hell do you want from me" I hissed, coming up to him.

"Whoa, relax. I just wanted to say I'm sorry for the way I acted earlier" he said lowly.
"You didn't even do much" I scoffed, and was about to walk away but he grabbed my wrist.

"Hey, let go" I said trying to pull my arm away.
"I just wanna make things cool between us" he hissed
"I don't even know you" I objected
"Well you do now, my names Damon"
"I don't give a fuck what your name is" I griped, clawing at his hand.

His dark green eyes pierced into my light blue ones. He was taller than me, so I would be lying if I said I wasn't intimidated by him.

"What's the black eye for?" He questioned
"None of your business" I snapped

He didn't reply instead he pulled me closer so that our bodies were touching. I didn't like this and I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let me.

He bent down and whispered into my ear
"Your pretty cute. Are you here with anyone?"
"The fuck! Let me go you asshole" I yelled ripping myself away from him.

"The hell's wrong with you!? I was just asking if your hanging out with anyone" Damon said, as people were turning round to look at us.
"Bullshit!"

"Come on man, I think you've had too much to drink" he announced to the crowd as he tried to steer me away to go somewhere else.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I screamed and sprang away from him.
"Chill" Damon said stepping closer, yet again

"Stay away from me you creep, go find someone else to be your boy toy" I shouted and stormed out the bar.

I bumped into someone on the way out
"Crap I'm sorr- oh Pope, kie" I said as I realised it was them.
"Bro, you okay, we heard you shouting" he exclaimed
"You did?"
"Yeah, what happened" Kie asked

"There's a dude in there who was hittin' on me" I gabbled
"What the hell-"
"Just go get your drinks I'll be waiting out here for you" I ordered

Kie came out with a massive glass of cider
"Holy shit Kie, there's no way your gonna finish all of that" I stated
"I'm feeling in the mood for a party" she smirked

Pope got here a few minutes after Kie, with just a bottle of water
"Dude there's literally a massive crowd in there! By any chance was it the guy with green eyes?" He asked
"Yeah it was, How do you know" I remarked
"Everyone's like surrounding him" he said

"Pfftt he deserves it" I muttered
"What did he do?" Pope asked curiously

"He grabbed me and literally pulled himself onto me. And he was whispering all sorts of shit into my ear, he wouldn't let me go. So then I screamed at him and ran out" I explained

"Oh my god" Pope said trying to stifle a laugh.

Kie was completely out of it, she was listening but she was too busy drowning down that cider.
"Kie, jesus, slow down girl" I said trying to take it away from her.
"Whoa" Pope exclaimed trying help me to take it away.

She slapped our hands away and finished the whole thing.
"Kie, what the hell"
"I'm gonna get another" she turned round about to walk back to the bar but Pope and I stopped her.
"No way! You literally just had a whole 2 pints!" I half yelled

"Stop it JJ, let me have fun" she complained.
"Trust me on this, a hangover is NOT fun" I said with emphasis.
"Fine" she said crossing her arms.

"Good" I said relieved
"Thank god" Pope said

"Why is that JJ can drink and smoke a shit tonne but I can't" she argued
"Because I know to handle myself" I argued back
"Well you didn't yesterday, you fucking passed out" she objected
"Ok look that was a one time thing, alright? And I don't want you to make the same mistake" I declared

"I'm not listening to your shit imma go and have fun" she proposed.
I looked to Pope for help but he just stayed silent.
"What the hell are you doing? Go and get your bitch!" I ordered, pointing to Kie who was by now far ahead.

"JJ she's not - well how about you go!"
"I don't think she wants to see me right now" I said
"True. Let's leave her on her own for a bit to cool down" Pope suggested
"That's probably the best thing to do right now. Let's go play that game over" I exclaimed.

{ Kiara POV }

Not gonna lie but I'm kinda pissed off at them. They aren't letting me have any fun. I looked across to the other end and saw they were playing a game of spin the bottle. I'm surprised Pope agreed to that.

I decided that I'm going to go and do something really stupid and I know that JJ and Pope are probably gonna kill me for it.

{ JJ POV }

After a few rounds of spin the bottle I was pretty bored, nothing interesting has happened.

I looked around the area to see if I could spot Kie and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw what she was doing.

"Oh shit, Pope get up now. We need to stop Kie!" I shouted, abruptly standing up.
"What is she doing?" Pope asked looking up.
"Come on, hurry!" I said impatiently, breaking into a run.

Ooo what do y'all thinks she's doing? ;)
~Lexi