Chapter Seventy Six- Topaz

After calling an ambulance for Matt, Rosie and Allison let him go to the hospital alone, knowing once they were there they wouldn't be able to get further with him as they were not family. Allison drove Rosie home, each lamp post flickering in her vision, unravelling the world around them which was ever so slowly, falling apart.

While the girls abandoned the crumpled and destroyed library, Scott and Stiles saved Erica by complying to her wishes and going to Derek. He diluted the venom from inside her body by triggering her to heal. Seeing Derek save another's life which wasn't his own, Scott reveled over the idea of whether to trust Derek, in hopes of finding help to give to Jackson.

Sat on the couch in the lonesome living, Rosie sat waiting for the boys to come home, ready to hear what was the next move in the game of Jackson. The waiting was almost suffocating as she herself, tried to think of a way of helping Jackson without harming him, so when the headlights of Stiles' jeep entered the contents of the living room, Rosie was delighted.

Bouncing off of the couch, she stood patiently by the door, questions at the tip of her tongue and answers for the questions which would inevitably roll off of theirs. The door opened with a creak, revealing the boys, Stiles with a blood stain on his T-shirt, and Scott with a fixated expression.

"What happened?" Stuck with her eyes on the blood stain, all her questions she had practiced in her head, disappeared as her worry was on the red substance.

"Its not mine, Derek had to trigger the healing process to get the venom out." Stiles articulated, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand uncomfortably.

"Is Matt okay?" Scott asked, bringing the focus back on to the important things, revolving around the blanks in each of their minds, due to the separation.

"Yeah they said he was concussed and took him to the hospital." Rosie heard a sigh of relief escape Scott as he walked past her, allowing himself to sit down and ponder. "So what now?"

"Scott made a decision." Half angered, Stiles answered for him, allowing Rosie in on the information. "An alliance more like."

"You trusted him, didn't you?" Like telepathy, Rosie already knew what and Stiles was talking about, as if their bond gave them the ability to do so.

Exposed, Scott nodded to his sister, answering her rhetorical question which she already knew the answer to. He almost prepared himself for the stubbornness of his sister to come through as she would immerse herself in shouting at him.

"So what do we do now?" She completely dispersed herself from any anger as she only wanted a solution to end all of their problems, hoping for things to go back to how they were, if they ever could.

"You're not angry?" Voicing the boys' question, Stiles was just as surprised as Scott at the fact that she didn't react the way they expected.

"No, it's the best way to stop Jackson. We need help." Her eyes watched as Stiles like an infant, stropping over some toy. "So whats the plan?"

"We have to follow him. He will be finding another victim soon. After school i will follow him, Stiles will be with his dad, trying to work something out." He explained to her, calmly.

"What do i do?"

"Whatever you want, you can come with me or Stiles." Scott left the room, leaving Stiles waiting for her to answer, hoping she would chose him, give him a source of hope. He tried to not make it obvious that he was waiting so he walked over to the couch and sat on it, feeling her eyes on him.

Healing Love- Stiles StilinskiOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara