Chapter Sixty Three - Clawed

"Derek is not gonna kill her without proof." Scott whispered while entering the classroom, followed by Rosie and Stiles. He had shown Rosie what Lydia wrote on the board and stated what Jackson had overheard.

"Alright so he tests her like he did with Jackson, right? Or Rosie but that was unintentional. But when and where?" Each of them looked at Lydia who sat alone in the classroom before seeing two familiar faces walk into the classroom at the back, Isaac and Erica.

"I think here and now." Rosie stated as she looked between the two werewolves and instantly ran to take a seat next to Lydia, shocking her in the process as the boys followed her. The werewolves took a seat behind them and almost knew they were staring holes Into the trios back.

Allison walked in, expecting to sit next to Lydia but had to take the seat on a near table because her seat was taken. She looked confused at Scott before he nodded towards the two ticking time bombs behind them.

"Einstein once said, 'Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe.'" Harris walked down the spaces between the desks in the classroom until he stopped behind Rosie and Stiles. "I myself have encountered infinite stupidity."

He patted Stiles on the back and as he did so, Rosie looked past Stiles to see Isaac was looking devilishly at Lydia, focused on his mission to test her.

"So to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments. Lets see if two heads are indeed better than one. Or in Mr. Stilinskis case, less than one. Erica, you take the first station. You'll go with..."

An abundance of boys immediately placed their hands in the ear, volunteering themselves to be picked with her. "I didn't ask for volunteers. Put your hormonal little hands down. You'll start with Mr McCall. All right, next two. Rosie and..."

"Ill go with her, the head says its best if I go with someone who I'm comfortable with." Isaac Lahey swerved in, making the boys turn to look at him. Harris seemed, almost scared of him as he nodded, agreeing to the suggestion.

Hesitantly, both McCalls moved to the station with their werewolf partner, one behind the other, as Harris called out more pairs and luckily, Lydia was with Allison. When she sat down, Rosie already knew that Isaac would be grinning and contrasting the expression she wore on her face which was frustration.

"Its like you're obsessed with me or something."

"And what if i am? Derek wants you. Thinks you're vital." As he spoke, Stiles stared at him from his partnership with Sam, who had not spoken to Rosie in weeks.

"You're not. You just want to complete your mission, and to do that you need to separate each of us so you can slither your way in." Pouring the liquid into the beaker as she spoke, not looking at him.

"Smart. Like i said." The bell at the front of the class dinged, indicating that it was the time to switch partners, which was the dreaded part of the class. Escaping the werewolf, Rosie stood up , going to sit by Stiles but stopped when he saw Isaac take her place.

Turning her head, Rosie saw an empty seat beside Sam and thought that she would rather an awkward conversation than one with a girl who hates her.

As Rosie took the dreaded seat beside him, Stiles had huffed and wished Isaac had not been so sneaky when taking the seat beside him. He began pouring some chemicals into the glass as he threated the werewolf, bravery and anger permeating his lungs.

"If you harm one perfect blonde hair on her head, I'm gonna turn your little werewolf ass into a fur coat and give it to her as a birthday present."