Chapter Sixteen- Seperation Anxiety

Rosie had let her pride get to her so she did not call her mother or brother but instead called Lydia Martin. Her and Jackson picked her up before picking Allison up. It seemed as if Rosie wasn't the only one being stood up tonight because Allison was stood up by Rosies twin brother. After a message from the man himself, the four were now at the school.

"What are they doing here anyway?" Jackson asked as he got out the car allowing Rosie and Allison to vacate the Porsche.

"All I got was this." On her phone the message read 'Meet me at school-Urgent'.

"They lock the doors at night you know."

"That ones open." Rosie observed as she pointed to the double doors which were wide open. She then jogged up the stairs nearing them when she heard the footsteps of Allison following her stop. "Are you coming or not?"

Allison looked at Rosie , shrugged, and then went back to talking to Jackson so Rosie left and walked in the empty dark corridors alone as she went to look for her brother and best friend. Until now she had completely forgotten about the shortish and revealing dress she had been wearing but seeing herself in a classroom window made her realize. Using her phone as a torch she began walking through the corridor, investigating each empty classroom.

*

Not long after Rosie, Allison had too entered the school with an actual flashlight and began calling out for Scott. Her voice echoed throughout the school and created an eerie atmosphere as she moved further into the familiar school. 

While searching around the swimming pool her phone rang and it was Lydia, to whom she explained that she couldn't find them. After hanging up the phone she received yet another phone call but this time it was Scott on Stiles' phone.

"Get to the lobby. Go now!" Scott aggressively said through the phone.

"Okay, okay I'm coming." Then she began lightly jogging towards the lobby and out of the swimming pool area. After running through doors Scott and Stiles appeared right in front of Allison.

"Why did you come? What are you doing here?"

"Because you asked me to." This then made Stiles and Scott look at each-other, perplexed. Allison pulled up her phone and showed them the message from Scott, telling her to meet him at the school. "Why do I get the feeling you didn't send this message?"

"Because I didn't."

"Did you drive here?" Stiles had now raised his voice in panic.

"No Jackson did."

"Jacksons here, too?"

"And Lydia. Whats going on? Who sent this text?" Her phone then rung rapidly to which she answered before Lydia and Jackson entered through the doors from behind.

"Finally. Can we go now?" Lydia then scanned the room. "Wheres Rosie?"

"Rosie? Rosies here?" Panicked Stiles asked before the group heard a loud thud from above. The ceiling then fell down and exposed the dark black alpha, with fangs bared in his mouth and claws scratching at the floor.

Each of the group ran away from it rapidly as it growled from behind. Once far enough in front of the beast, they entered the cafeteria with Scott binding the doors shut.

"Scott wait not here."

"Who was that? Scott, what was that?"

"What came out of the ceiling?"