Chapter Three- Hot Stranger

Rosie had left the boys standing at the lockers as they were then engulfed into a conversation which resulted in Stiles acting jumpy and Scott just laughing at his behavior as he zoned out from Stiles rambling and onto the conversation his sister had just joined.

"Rosie you're coming right? I have this perfect outfit for you to wear it's a V-neck-" Lydia began but was interrupted by an out of the loop Rosie.

"Coming where?"

"The party." Jackson winked at Rosie while Lydia could not see.

"I told you this over text last night and you replied saying you were coming or was that your alter ego?"

Rosie obviously could not remember as she could not even remember opening her front door or bedroom door last night to get in to bed. Or even how she got to her house in the first place.

"Oh yeah I'm coming. Don't worry."

"There's practice in few minutes if you two have nothing else to do."

Before Allison could create an excuse for not joining them Rosie linked her arm in Allisons and nodded. Allisons posture then relaxed and they all went to the bleachers beside the Lacrosse field.

Once they were sat Lydias eyes were only focused on Jackson so Rosie decided to speak to Allison who was on her right. They conversed about what her old school was like, what classes she has with whom and even which boys she found attractive upon first meeting them. To the last one she was very vague and gave nothing away.

Out of the boys sweaty changing rooms evacuated Scott and Stiles carrying an abundance of equipment which made them look like they worked for the team and not play for them. Scott turned his head to the girl beside Rosie and she smiled. Being beside Allison meant Rosie could feel her tense up when Scott had looked at her.

Coach gave Scott the larger Lacrosse net meaning he was in goal which both the twins and Stiles knew was a bad idea because he has never played in goal before. Stiles turned from the bench to look at Rosie who just shrugged and cringed at the same time to which he replied with a smile.

"Who is that?" Allison motioned to Rosies brother but Lydia butted in before she could introduce him.

"Him? IM not sure who he is."

"Lydia hes my twin brother." Rosie laughed even though she was frustrated with the amount of times she has tried to tell her who her best friend and brother was.

"Oh yeah. Its hard to remember when had to remember when you look nothing alike."

"Yeah I know and Allison no I'm not adopted. But why did you ask who he is?"

"Hes in my english class." The whistle blew as soon as Alisson finished her sentence and Scott began spiraling his head around in pain. Rosie excused herself from the girls and went and sat next to Stiles who was surprised by the sudden company.

"Whats happening to him?"

"I don't know, he keeps zoning out." Stiles looked at the girl as she was watching her brother intently. Examining every part of her face but not in a weird way but in a way like he had never seen her before.

"What?" she had noticed him staring and now turned to him.

"N-nothing. Look Scotts up."

The two then watched Scott first get hit by the ball but on second try catch it without even having to try or move a muscle. One after the other he caught each ball with ease amazing both his friends and his coach. Jackson became irritated and pushed forward to the front of the line ready to end Scotts streak by scoring.