Chapter Seventeen- Overdressed

According to Scotts hearing, the scream was coming from near but not near enough. Pounding sprinting footsteps were heard from the opposite end of the corridor as the group stood awaiting for what would soon be revealed. Out of the doors on the left which was another stairwell Rosie darted towards them.

Allison had quickly found a classroom which luckily was open and led the group in there, with Rosie following. Upon entering the classroom the teenagers panted as they looked at Rosie in panic. Stiles was the first to approach her and he put his arms around her immediately.

"Why are you here? And where have you been?"

"I came looking for you and Scott, thought you would be in the locker room but that's where..." She looked around at the others as she did not continues to say that was where the alpha had found her. After looking around she found her twins eyes who too embraced her. "God did everyone miss me that much."

From behind her Stiles had put his hand protectively over her mouth as distant growling was heard from outside of the classroom. In the door, a shadow was seen of the beast but it seemed to not have noticed the group of teenagers locked up in a classroom. Once he had passed Stiles and Scott walked away to come up with a plan.

"Why didn't you answer your phone?" Lydia asked with a wobble in her voice.

"I dropped it."

"Do you know why Derek wants to kill us?" Allison asked.

"Derek?" Now she was confused but quickly caught on to the story which Scott had told. "Oh no I don't know. Are any of you hurt?"

"No. But it looks like you are." Jackson pointed to the back of her neck were there were four more new wounds. Blood touched her finger tips as she went to touch it.

"I'm getting the key." Before either Allison or Rosie could object Scott stopped them. "It's the best plan."

"You cant go out there unarmed." Scott then grabbed a board pointer from behind Allison indicating that he was no longer unarmed. As he showed the group each of them sighed and Rosie walked closer to Stiles, reaching to hold on to his arm for safety and reassurance.

"There's gotta be something else."

"There is." Lydia panted and nodded her head towards a cupboard full of chemicals. "Like a firebomb. In there is everything you need to make a self-igniting Molotov cocktail."

Everyone surrounding her stood in silence as they were shocked that the girl which was supposed to be dumb was giving smart ideas on how to escape. Then she declared that she 'read it somewhere'.

"We don't have a key for that either." The jock huffed and the slung his elbow backwards, shattering the glass of the cupboard with it.

Grabbing the things she needed, Lydia then began to pour substances into beakers and glasses, making the weapon. Those around her just watched in awe at the girl who for ages believed she was dumb, except for Stiles and Rosie. Once finished she handed Scott the solution with a cork on top as he readied himself to go out there.

"No. No, this is insane, you cant do this. You cannot go out there."

"We cant just sit here waiting for Stiles' dad to check his messages." Whispering, Scott replied to his worried girlfriend.

"You could die. Don't you get that? Hes killed three people."

"And we're next." His sister joined in. "Scott can do this. Someone has to do something."

Stiles then grabbed her hand and pulled her back to him as he saw Allison give her a glare as she then went to speak to Scott. instead of just holding his hand, she hugged him from the side.

"Hes going to be okay." Stiles spoke into her hair.

"Is that to reassure me or yourself?" She looked up at him and he sadly smiled. The two lingered as they looked at each other before Rosie turned to her brother who was passionately kissing Allison but Stiles stayed staring at her.

Scott walked out and shut the door behind him , leaving the group without a supernatural being. Lydia, Jackson and Allison took a seat by a table and the other two took one by the windows, looking out. It was silent so Rosie decided to take her mind of things and talk to Stiles.

"I feel kind of overdressed tonight, you know?"

"Don't think I've ever seen you in a dress like that." Rosie looked slightly offended by that comment. "I mean you look nice- really nice, I've just never seen you in a dress at all. How was your date?"

She turned her back to him and looked back into the classroom, then became disheartened as she spoke. "He didn't show."

"So he just didn't message you or anything. How long were you waiting?"

Shaking her head as she spoke, putting on a fake smile. "About 45 minutes. Guess you were right, he is a dick. Once again, you were right."

"Look, come here." His arms wrapped around her as he caressingly hugged her. As he did so, Lydia stared at him knowingly to which he brushed off and placed his hand on the back of her neck making her flinch slightly. "Whats wrong?"

"I don't know I think I had a scab and its just was caught on something you know and opened up. It keeps bleeding and I don't even remember where I got it from." While she was explaining Stiles lifted her hair from her back so he could look and he found the same four marks they had found weeks and weeks before. Usually it would have healed.

"Theyre from that night, in the woods. Remember you got blood on my jacket."

"Woods? You and Scott went to the woods not me. I was at home. What is with you lately, thinking im doing something when im not." Vocalized her annoyance as she spoke. Growling over her last words was the alpha who was indulged in the school, making Jackson fall to the ground in pain, followed by Rosie. Both of them were holding the back of their necks.