Chapter Nineteen- Boys Night

From next to her room, Rosie heard scuffling and male voices coming from Scotts room. Obviously it was Scott and Stiles. She had just woken up from a well deserved nap after a long day at school so was only in an oversized T-shirt and shorts as she walked to see the two boys. Once outside the door she stopped so she could hear them talking but instead walked downstairs to get leftovers for dinner.

"Do you think I should tell my mom?"

"And say what? 'Weeks ago I got bit by a werewolf and my sister has had these recurring marks on her neck ever since that night oh and she keeps forgetting things." Stiles mocked.

"What else am I supposed to do?" He stuck his out of his door to check if his sister was snooping on them. "If she does have... then we have to do something."

Stiles sniffled and quickly jumped up from the bed as joyfully as one could. "Look lets have one night off from this. I don't know why I suggested that she had it, she could just be doing a longwinded prank on us. So come on. Ive got a place we can go."

The two boys bustled down the stairs and were met with Rosie in the kitchen looking at the two confused. This made them think that she had heard them so they began to act innocent.

"Oh hey Rosie fancy seeing you here." As awkward as ever Stiles spoke first while Scott was giving him glares.

"Um I don't know if you know but I sorta live here. Moved in 16 years ago." She laughed as she took another spoonful of food in her mouth making the boys feel at ease. "Where you two going?"

"Boys night. Im taking Scott somewhere to show him something." Patting Scott aggressively on the shoulder as he was hinting for the two to exit. Rosie nodded and pretended to act sad to be missing out on their antics.

"Rosie you can come. You are my other half." Scott offered, making Stiles give him beady eyes.

"No its fine I can tell when I'm not wanted and I don't want to talk about girls anyway. Besides I might just go ask Sam out... and then never turn up. Its my turn right?" Playfully she laughed and began walking up the stairs but was stopped when a hand grabbed her wrist lightly.

"Don't message him."

"Stiles I'm not actually going to message him I was joking. Now go so I can eat this in peace." She walked up the stairs, bowl of food in hand as she readied herself for a relaxing night watching some bad reality show. On the other hand Stiles and Scott clambered out to the jeep.

"What was that about?" Instead of replying Stiles tried to turn the engine on louder than normal and move the gearstick so he could pretend he didn't hear Scott. "Stiles I know you can hear me. Why did you act like that?"

"I just wanted a night with just us okay?" Replied Stiles although they both knew that wasn't what he was asked.

"No not that. When she mentioned Sam. You got all jumpy and I heard your heartbeat quicken and-"

"Okay okay." Huffing, Stiles gave in. "I did something bad."

"Is it worth than me wanting to kill you bad or what." Scott laughed through his nose but stopped as he saw Stiles body language not change.

"Well you for sure will want to kill me."

*

4 episodes later of Keeping up with the Kardashians and Rosie had not heard from her brother or Stiles. This could also be because she had never actually messaged them since they left. At school, the principal had given her phone back after finding it in the boys locker room.Now she was bored of hearing the same bitchiness she decided to text one of the two: Stiles.

Hey when you guys coming home?- 10:12pm

There was no reply after 5 minutes. In any normal situation,  one would just leave them until the person replies back. However this is not a normal situation and hasn't been one ever since Scott was bitten so she called him.

"Hey Rosie, we were just talking about you, weren't we Scott?" through the phone Stiles was slurring his words as if he wasn't trying to pretend he wasn't drunk.

"Are you guys drunk?"

"Stiles is, I'm not." Scott had grabbed the phone and huffed. "This was his idea by the way, so before you go telling mom, he made me come out here."

"Hey you're enjoying yourself!" A little further away from Scott and quieter on the phone for Rosie, Stiles called out.

"It was a way to try and make me feel better about Allison."

"But I could have done that." She pouted childishly. "Look do you want me to come picks you up?"

"In what car, Rosie? Mums at work. I think I will just drive Stiles' jeep back to ours and he can stay the night."

"Okay but tell him I'm not cleaning up his sick. Oh, and message me when you're coming home." After hanging up the phone she rolled her eyes at the stupidity of Stiles' idea. Now she was rather happy that she was not invited to the 'boys' night.'

*

At 10:30pm Scott had messaged his sister on Stiles' phone letting her know that they were on the way home. He also added that Stiles was 'wasted'. Once she got the message she went downstairs with spare blankets and one of her pillows from her bed, and placed them on the couch, ready for Stiles. On the side table she had also got him a glass of water, just like he had done for her when she was drunk.

From inside she heard the jeep pull up so she opened the door for them. Stiles was leaning on Scotts shoulder as he lazily walked. Once inside he dropped his best friend on the sofa where he began to close his eyes.

"He is never drinking again."

"Why? What was so bad about it?" She laughed as she stood next to her brother as they both watched Stiles.

"He just wouldn't shut up about.." Scott stopped himself.

"Lydia." Nodding, she finished his sentence. "He truly likes her doesn't he? I just wish she could see that herself."

"Yeah so do i." His eyes were on his sister as he discretely smiled. "Look you can go to bed, ill stay with him."

"Scott just because your heartbroken doesn't mean you should feel the need to do good. I slept a lot earlier. You go to sleep." Her hand lifted as she pointed to Scotts face with a smile on hers. "You look like you need it."

Playfully he pushed his sister before he walked upstairs slowly. Finally, he was able to lie on his bed in peace although his mind was rushing with answers to questions left unanswered. Downstairs his sister pulled the blanket over Stiles as he rested his head on the pillow on the couch. He woke with a smile on his face.

"It was you." Stiles sat up slightly and he grabbed the glass of water and downed it within seconds.

"What are you talking about?"

"It was you." Repeated Stiles, to which she just shook her head and realized with the state he was in she wouldn't be getting a proper answer anytime soon. Instead of continuing to question him she took the empty glass and took it to the kitchen.

"It was you. I wouldn't shut up about you."