Chapter Thirty Six- Principals Office

"Why would Derek chose Isaac?" Scott asked after he was told about Rosies encounter with Isaac and Derek that night in the woods.

"Remember Peter told me that if the bite doesn't turn you it could kill you? Maybe teenagers have a better chance of surviving."

"Does being a teenager mean you dad cant hold him?" Rosie asked from beside Stiles in her usual seat in Harris' classroom.

"Well not unless they have solid evidence. Or a witness. Wait." Stiles looked at Rosie and then turned his head to Danny who was sat at the desk behind them. "Danny, wheres Jackson?"

"In the principals office, talking to your dad." He replied simply to which Stiles reacted in a confused manner. "Because he lives across the street from Isaac."

"We got to get to the principals office." She spoke over the droning voice of their chemistry teacher and smiled deviously as she grabbed the piece of paper from her desk and scrunched it up into a ball. "And i know how."

With the ball of paper, she made it small enough to easily go the length of the classroom and hit the target. Rosie aimed it as the boys watched her in awe at her quick thinking. The ball flew across the classroom and hit Harris in the perfect position on the back of his head, making the class laugh.

"Who in the hell did that?" Sternly, Harris asked as he turned around, his face red with anger. Scott, Stiles and Rosie all pointed at each other in a triangular way. The class turned around to look at them as they waited for their punishment. "You three. Principal's office. Now."

Each of them grabbed their stuff and walked through the classroom as eyes were glued to them exiting. Rosie took it upon herself to keep the act up and even show the class her acting skills.

"Oh man. Not the principals office. Damn!" Although she sounded more sarcastic than serious.

"Okay, enough of that." Stiles ushered her out of the classroom before she humiliated them anymore than she already had with her talent of acting. They walked down the corridor until they reached the principals office and sat in the chairs outside of it, using Scott to listen in to the conversation.

"So you really don't feel anything from this full moon?" Stiles asked quietly from beside Rosie as he noticed no change in her behavior.

"Nothing. I mean I cant even hear what you say sometimes let alone what they're saying in there."

"I don't get it." His hand rubbed against his forehead as if the constant thoughts began to pierce his mind. "You were bit but it didn't kill you. Yet you're not a werewolf."

"Lydias the same." She added, still whispering so her brother could get every bit of the conversation. "Yes she ran in the woods and has no recollection of it but shes no werewolf."

"Well like I've said before, we will figure this out." He placed his hand on top of hers on the arm rest of the chair. At first she smiled at him and then remembered their plan of secrecy and moved her hand away quicker than ever.

"You know what I've said." As she said that, Sheriff Stilinski emerged from the office and Stiles grabbed the closest thing he could find, which was a magazine, and put it in front of his and Rosie's face, covering them. Although it was not entirely a good thing to hide behind.

"Hi Scott." Stilinski huffed as he looked at his son and Rosie behind the magazine. Once Scott awkwardly waved a greeting to him he continued to walk down the corridor shaking his head at the stupidity of his son. And Rosie but he knew that Stiles had dragged her into this. Stiles dropped the magazine and sighed as If he had gotten away with it.

"Boys. Oh sorry sweetheart, and girls." The deep voice came from beside them, which they were unaware of any one standing there. They turned their heads to look at the person who had spoke to them and saw Gerard, aka Allisons grandfather, aka werewolf hunter. "Come on in."

Hesitatingly the three got up and followed the old man into the office which they soon found out was his. There was two chairs in the eerie room and Rosie accepted that she would be left standing but Stiles gave up his seat for her. He stood behind her, leaning on the back of the chair.

"Scott and Rosie McCall. Ladies first so lets start with Rosie. " Gerard grabbed a file and began reading through it out loud. "I see you are currently struggling in some of your classes but no need to worry, we can help with that. I also see that you have recently been in hospital due to an animal attack, is that right?"

"Um yes sir." Her voice shook as she replied to the werewolf hunter but immediately thought on her toes. "But I'm okay now, just a bit of scarring."

"Im glad." He smiled which looked almost as if it was fake and sinister as he grabbed the two files next to him. "Scott McCall. Academically not the most accomplished, but i see you have become quite the star athlete. Mr Stilinski. Oh perfect grades but little to no extracurriculars. Maybe you should try lacrosse."

"Hes already on-" Rosie tried but Gerard rudely cut her off from defending Stiles.

"Hold on. McCall." Both of the twins heartbeats began racing as their name was called. "Scott, you're the one that was dating my granddaughter."

"We were dating but not anymore. Not dating, not seeing any of each other... not doing any thing with each other or all." The other two looked at Scott weirdly at the erratic way he was speaking about Allison to her grandfather.

"Relax Scott, you look like you're about to crack a cyanide pill with your teeth." The grogginess of his voice did not ease Rosie and made her panic even more, especially when as he was speaking to Scott, he was looking at her.

"Just a hard break up."

"Oh that's too bad. You seem like a pretty good kid to me." Gerard leaned back in his chair and let his eyes wander over the three teenagers. "Listen, guys, and girls may I add. Yes, I am the principal, but I really don't want you to think of me as the enemy."

"Is that so?" Stiles blurted out sarcastically.

"However, this being my first day, I do need to support my teachers. So unfortunately, someone is going to have to take the fall and stay behind for detention." The principals head swayed between the three as he waited for one of them to speak up. Rosie and Scott looked at each other and shrugged before looking behind at Stiles. He knew what the twins were meaning so he huffed and looked at Gerard.

"It was me, sir."

"Thank you Mr Stilinski. Honesty is the best policy. You will see Mr Harris at 3pm today. For now, you can go and get back to your education." They began to get up and leave the room but as they did so he spoke once more. "Actually, Miss McCall. Can you stay behind for a minute? Just for a quick chat?"