Chapter 7.3 - Eorum Memorias

"Their Memories"
_____________

A hand clasped each other tightly as they run around the staircase of their heavenly home.

Lily looked at them in front of her with too much adoration. She never wanted to let go of the warm hands that were holding her tight.

The man smiled at her and his face was glowing. One could say he was indeed very handsome, charming, and kind. They were betrothed at birth but she fell in love with him and he also fell for her.

They were now running around as they watched the flying of the words below them, the clouds all around them. They were above everyone. They were able and like their feelings...everything seemed to be seen in the yellow coloured filter.

After running for a while the two lovers suddenly stop for a while and stayed on a spot where lilac flowers surrounded them with both happiness and joy. Today, their marriage was confirmed and the two lovebirds went kn a date after that.

Just walking around their small invisible kingdom. 100 years from now, but father will die and they will both own everything. Balancing the power of Earth for more generations to come.

"Lily,"

He called out to her as he pulled her in a warm embrace.

"Hmmm"

She said using her sweet-sounding small voice that made him blush like sweet candy in his ears.

"You know that I love you right?"

"Hmmm. You had told me about that many times already."

"Well, I will not get tired of saying it. I will say it 'till the day we died."

As she chuckled, she then pulled him into a sweet gaze as they both looked into each other's mesmerising cyan blue eyes. Like the sky and the sea, their eyes shone and reflect on each other.

Although Lily still felt like something was missing, she still felt like being with him made her complete.

"I will consistently be here for you, for us, Angelie."

She chuckled as she run her fingers through her hair. She was so in love with him and even if there were still something missing in her heart, with him, everything will be fine.

"I know, Monde. I love you."

(A.N: Monde is Mingyu's reincarnation so they both looked alike. You see his name mentioned in Chapter 4.2. He was also Justin's rival in Eunha's heart before he met Angel Lisa. Angelie (Lily) is Lisa's current name and Lisa was the name she used to have when she was still an angel.)

Lisa looked at the man in front of her. This man used to be her everything. Well, except that man who kept visiting her in her dreams. However, all of the things he told her back then were just pieces of bullshit.

He was the reason why his parents died. Ah, what a bitter twist she had to face. Even if he someday woke up from his won delusions, it'll be too late. All she wanted to do right now was kill him and end everything right here and there. 

"Long time no see, Angelie. We finally met."

Ah, he even has the guys do say that. Shameless motherf*cker. Lisa held her hands tight. She was angry about what had happened. She was angry especially with herself for not being able to protect her own family.