Chapter 2.3- Sententia

"Decisions"

______________________

After Jungkook went out, he was shocked to find that his friends were panicking over Jisoo's unconscious body.

Namjoon calmed them down by saying that she was just exhausted in performing the intense spell and Jungkook only showed them a clear sign of confusion. He replied:

"Spell? What do you mean Jisoo Noona performing spell, Hyung?"

Everyone bit their lips including Jennie who seemed to forget that she needed to scold her adoptive brother first. It seemed all of them was caught in their tongue and nobody wanted to speak up until Yoongi said,

"Jisoo used her magic again."

Jungkook clenched his jaw. How could they force Jisoo into becoming a witch when she already abandoned that idea a long time ago?

Jungkook looked at everyone's faces but no one wants to be looked at him directly in his eyes before Namjoon spoke once more saying,

"Jisoo was the only one among us who can read the book of her grandma. We were searching desperately about those demons who had been terrorizing our town and we don't have any other options aside from this, Kook."

Jungkook's eyes grew darker listening to their reasons as he said,

"How could you force Noona when she told us herself she didn't wanna be associated with her family anymore? Do you know how she hated them so much and being a witch remind them of the bad things they have done? How could you do this to her?!"

Jennie butted in saying,

"Kook! Listen! We weren't doing it because of our selfish desire! We needed to save people, Kook. This town needed the supernaturals and intelligent humans like us so we can warn them of the days to come. We needed information that a normal book could not have for us. We needed answers to defeat the monsters. Jisoo was the only plausible way for us to know the truth and besides, because of this book, a lot of things we had never been aware of finally came to light."

Jungkook brows creased in confusion and curiosity before Jennie explained the creation of the world and how it got to this point. They theorized that this chaos was somehow connected to Satan and everyone convinced him that knowing about this secret was the only way they will survive and save other humans, and spread peace.

They either used their power if they were supernaturals, or make weapons out of something like human beings. Out of everyone, Jimin, Jennie, him, probably Lisa were at risk because they were the only mortals in the group.

They needed to heavily rely on those who have strength like Yoongi's pack (Hobi, Taehyung and others), to those who have the power of manipulation and a killer voice like Rosé's siren decent, to those who could use magic like Jisoo, to those who could heal and make poisons like 3rd generation wizard, Namjoon, to those who could shift into different animals and was an immortal like Jin.

Right now, hiding their true identity was the least of importance.

Jungkook went silent before everyone started moving Jisoo to her room. Hobi tapped his shoulders to reassure him that everything would be okay.