Chapter 5.2 Supernaturalis Et Immortalem

"Immortals and Supernaturals"

______________________

"How many?"

Yoongi asked, his hands were coated with blood as he looked over Tzuyu, Namjoon's cousin. She looked at him for a second before she truthfully answered back saying,

"34"

Yoongi hissed. He surely underestimated the power of these beasts. They were already outnumbered. He started thinking if they would just abort the mission today. It wasn't until a black cloak man entered the room. Yoongi stared at him with suspicions as he took off the cover in his face and he smiled at Yoongi. It was as if he was mocking him almost.

"I'll join you,"

He said and Yoongi wanted to wiped off the smile on his face but realized that they were indeed in need of a backup. Especially that not all 3rd generations wizard came to rescue. Besides, the second generations were busy preparing for a coming big war against those who were behind this so all work was left on them.

He sighed so hard before he nodded and said,

"Okay, hyung"

The man then took off his black coat and showed his black TShirt before he turned into a big eagle. Flying as he escaped through the window. Yoongi then turned to look at Tzuyu and gave her an instruction one more time to make sure the facilities were safe and to have his words to Namjoon as well. He then exit the facilities.

The war goes on and more wounded werewolves came falling to the ground. Some of them dead were ripped apart by these monsters. Just then a wide dragon, black and a blazing blue eyes came to the ground and spit fire on those monsters and they came down the ground in blacks ash before they disappeared.

Yoongi turned we to look at majestic dragon and the same blazing blue eyes stared back at him.

"This jerk. He was really trying to show off his powers "

He murmured to himself.

Soon, the war turned against their favorite and the vampiric monsters fled. They have no power against the black dragon that were haunting them. Destinations at this point were everywhere. The fire broke everywhere with dragon's pit and the local residence already catch up on the news. So.e people couldn't believe watching big wolves fought off with these beasts and a big dragon came to destroy them. Never in their life had they known the existence of the dragon but they took it as a sign from God that he was not leaving them. He was still there to protect them.

Everyone was shocked, amazed, some where doubtful of these wolves intention and even thinking that they would be the next to destroy the world and this would be the end of whole human race.

Jennie, Jisoo, Jungkook and Lisa sat down in front of the TV as they listened to the local news. Despite Lisa not seeing a single bit, she still listened to everything they were talking about.

"Gosh, the Supernaturals tried their best to hide but it will be ended by this creature. We live in harmony alongside humans for hundreds of years. However, at the end of the day, we would still be found."

Yejin said as he sipped for her tea. Jennie looked at her and said,

"However, some humans already knew about your existence."