Chapter 4.1 Post Scaenam (Lisa's Past Life)

"She went in the woods away, so afraid...all alone."

"Behind the Scene"

________________________

Lalisa was the most trusted angel by God. She was obedient and the most loyal to him so when she was trusted with this mission, she did all her best to capture such a young man being possessed by Lucifer, the fallen angel whom God called Satan.

Once a good follower just like Lisa, Lucifer demanded everything and the more he become greedy, the more he grew more jealous of God's power, and so when he was awarded power from God as he completed his mission, he did his best to defy him. Only then he was defeated and was banished to the vast majority of land so he would manage all the winners on earth, including the disobedient supernaturals.

Satan got tired of sitting on his throne and the heat of hell was making him lose his patience, and so, he defy God once again when he sneaked out and possess a young slave man and controlled his life.

Although subconsciously when Satan wasn't controlling his body, the child could function normally but once he was possessed by the greedy fallen angel, he would lose all his consciousness and would only wake up with bloody hands and people or any supernaturals laid down beneath him----with no life.

The joy became so afraid and so he fled and started living on his own. The only thing he wished was for Satan to just stay away from his killing spree and set him free as he wanted to live a normal life and have his children. However, having someone other than you controlling your mind was so hard for him. He always cried and had attempted multiple suicides, but every time he would do it, Satan/Lucifer would take over his body so he couldn't do anything.

Lalisa took pity on him and she loathed Satan himself. He wanted to save the human being from this endless torture that was the reason why she was so desperate to help God and finally thrown out Satan to the place where he truly belonged.

"I will do my very best to be successful in this endeavour, Mighty God."

"Great! I put all my trust in you, Lisa."

Lisa went to the human world trying to pretend like an injured girl of far so she could capture the young man and maybe put his trust in her until she is finally able to give him to God and perform the holy separation with him and Satan himself.

She had already seen his face multiple times in heaven's well but she became so speechless as soon as she saw him in person. His long hair that touched till his shoulders, his long bridge nose as pink plumps lips with his doe-like eyes and a faint scar on his left cheeks, Lisa instantly fell in love with the young man. She became even more determined to save him from the wrath of satan.

They first met alongside the bank river. Lisa pretended that she was injured with an arrow stuck in her legs as she call for help. At first, the man was unwilling to help her until she had shown him her big tears and cried so loud that the man had to carry her while he was covering her mouth.

After they had reached the cave where he was hiding, he turned to look at her angrily saying,

"Don't you know that what you were doing was dangerous?! What If someone was going to see you----me? Then we would all be dead by now!"

Lisa just smiled sweetly at him as his face wrinkled in confusion. Her eyes were shining with glee as she said,

"It didn't matter as long as I'm with you. Now, are you willing to help me?"