Chapter 7.2 - Iratus est

"He was Angry"

____________

"Or Lily or whatever...is an Angel Eyed witch in disguise."

There was a silence.

Long extreme one. The temperature dropped a few degrees that Lisa started to feel like she was having an intense fever. The silence, the tense atmosphere, she was not even able to notice it as her hands held so tight on the person that was closer to her--she wanted to hold on to something and even though she knew who that's hands belonged to, she still wanted to grasp his hands for comfort.

She was going crazy.

Intense migraine occupied her and she almost felt like she wanted to spit blood and die on the spot. However, despite what she was feeling, the crowd were hostile towards her especially after what was revealed by Dara.

"Why? Why are you looking at me like that, Kook? Are you surprised as we are?"

Dara panicked. Jungkook clenched his jaw. There was nothing that he wanted other than slapping her face so she would shut up.

"How? How do you know she was an Angel Eyed? Didn't you tell us they were not allowed to interact with anyone other than witches like you? How can you accuse a blind woman of so? the thing just because she tea formed j to some kind of majestic bird? And so what if she was indeed an Angel Eyed? Have you ever considered the factor like her hiding and being disguised to save herself? Do you necessarily have to point your fingers at her just because of what was weirdly happening all around us? I never thought you're this crazy. Jisoo is so right to run away from here."

Dara's face twisted as the tense atmosphere even become more hostile. Jungkook's words were like a blade to her heart. It was not because she was wrong but he also had a point. Something she had not considered before.

However, Sara never wanted to admit it because it will bring her shame. Even if she prove to them that she was indeed an Angel Eyed, so what? It's not like it will give her an instant answer that she was a villain behind this.

However, pride and being humiliated clouded her logical reasoning and so she acted very irrationally, shouting,

"Do you seriously side with an unknown girl? You even got a nerve to bring out the past between Jisselle and I. Do you even know the full story?"

"Exactly noona. Stop being a hypocrite. You Dont know the full story. Stop judging Lisa."

"You're crazy!" said Dara as she pointed her fingers at him. Seemingly losing control of her own emotion. Jungkook was pleased. She deserved to be questioned about her actions as well.

Before Dara could lounge forward and back him on the face, Lisa spoke up. She had been crouching this whole time so they were not able to see her face.

However, once she looked at them, horrified looks from everyone become even visible.

Her eyes were bloodshot. Pupils were black and she was crying blood.

"Stop..."

Her voice was husky. Like someone just took the life out of her and she was losing energy. Losing her voice.

"Stop... I remembered everything."

After she said those words, everyone got silent and looked at her. She panicked. She was afraid that if they looked at her directly in the eyes, they will go crazy just like what the legends say.

"Please don't look directly in my eyes... I'll tell you what I remember but not all. I only remember bits. Please, be patient. I will tell you everything."