Chapter 5.1 Sit Scriptor Confunduntur

"They warned her 'Dont go there, there are creatures who were hiding in the dark.."

"Let's all Unite"
________________________

Back in Present Day

Yoongi was in a meeting with his pack. 1000 people died within the last two days since Jisoo left to go to her ancestral home. Almost tripled in number than that last time they left the town. The vampiristic creature had spread throughout the world that everyone was too afraid to go out at night. Yoongi was the pack leader and there were more than 50 wolves under him, and one of them was Taehyung and Hoseok.

Everyone was planning to have a massive attack today. They had already contacted the Exo Wolf Clan, and the Ikonics Clan and they were willing to help them. Tonight, there were more than 150 wolves that would help them and possibly kill those blood-sucking vampiric animals. They have to work as soon as possible if they wanted to save the dying world.

Just then, a black big owl spread his wings and landed on a window nearby. Yoongi observed its gaze and realized that it was Jin. He always have these blue hazy eyes whenever he transformed into any kind of animal.

Yoongi called out his name saying:

"So you finally came here at last, Hyung, any other news coming from Namjoon?"

A black mist surrounded the area and he transformed into his sexy self---- leather black jacket, T-shirt, and pants that Yoongi really hated and so he just rolled his eyes as Jin took his time to stride like a fashion model in front of the other wolves.

"Well, I came here to inform you that 3rd generation wizards and witches will be coming tonight to help any wounded wolves, however, they needed some heavy protection from you wolf people because they only knew how to use magic that will strengthen you but they couldn't physically fight for themselves."

Yoongi nodded his head and turned to look at Taehyung. Taehyung raised his hand in with just a click, a beautiful metal glass protected building emerged. It has all the facilities it needed to accommodate 200 people and was buried underground for the safety of the Wizards and witches and to the wounded wolves.

"Any news about Rosé?"

Jin shook his head saying, "Right now, Jimin and Rosé were still on their way to Rosé's home. It might be a long time till we heard some news about them."

"How about Jisoo, Jungkook, and Jennie?"

"Jisoo? She sends me a message that they already found some crucial pieces of information about these blood-sucking vampires."

Jin proudly displayed a sword, a knife and a gun made of silver. Yoongi met his gaze with equal confusion painted on his face. Jin knew this would happen and so he proudly pose for a while like a man thinking of what he should say next, then putting his legs above a seat, before saying,

" I know you're confused but if you used this equipment, it would be easier to defeat them."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, the bastard's biggest weakness was silver. That was the reason why their cell was made out of pure silver because hurts them and weakens them. It may not kill them but it was still an advantage, to say the least."

Yoongi looked at the weapons Jin bought and the spark of hope shone in his eyes as he look at Him with too much anticipation.

"How many have you made out of this?"

"Well, since I don't really have lots of silver, I can only make a few..."

Jin took a small bag beneath his bag and then he laid it down for Yoongi to see. 10 silver guns, 10 knives, 10 swords, and 10 silver bows. Yoongi laughed at the last one and looked at Jin mockingly.