Chapter 2.1 - Animalis Sanguine Lactantem

"She grew up within her castle walls..."

"Blood-sucking Animal"

___________________________

It smelled of blood and make a rattling sound. The blood of a human being from another vampiristic creature that only emerged in the dark and suck the soul out of its living human victim.

They were dark creatures living beneath the world, away from the humans that they used to hint thousand of years ago. However, a drop of blood by a certain specie of witches sent them running ballistic and into the world. Spreading the evilness as they search for eternal power and eternal life.

Human blood no longer satiated them and only the witch blood. Just one cup of that certain witch blood not only gave him the advantage of power but also the advantage of eternal life.

Their pack already decided to compete with a much darker force in catching up with their prey first and they were now spreading all across Korea. Killing and hunting human beings for blood but were also gaining strength day by day until the final moment they will meet their very prey.

They were created by God by accident and since he was so ashamed of them and their animalistic urge of blood, he had locked them away from the world.

However, a certain evil entity came on disturbing their peaceful slumber and had given them the taste of real power that they thought was just a myth all these years.

"I want that witch! Gave me that witch!" The humanoid creature spoke as a hint of the power spread in his veins.

The evil entity spoke,

"Let's do a competition. If you get her first then she'd be yours to prey on but if we won, you will join forces with us so we can conquer the world. You must adhere to our rules of controlling all of you. That was if I got her first."

The animalistic humanoid turned to look its growing eyes on the dark figure and said,

"That's unfair. I should be able to make you bowed down on us!"

The dark figure then let out a smirked saying,

"One cup of her blood was enough to make your whole pack powerful and bowed down all supernatural creature on your way and be as powerful as God. That's if you get her first. It was a square and fair enough negotiation."

The humanoid vampiristic creature nodded its head as he run his observation towards their mortal enemy before saying in his husky voice, "Fair enough. I'd make sure I caught that witch before you even did."

The shadowy man just smirked and replied, "let's see who will win in the end."

Now, here they were waiting for their master as he bought three of them to hunt for human blood. The others were waiting for their rotational routine. Three creatures will go out every day to go and hunt.

They only have a hint of the witch as they had tasted her blood. It was sweet and taste like wine. It was intoxicating and left them euphoric feeling. It was just one drop from the sword the shadow man brought that was enough for them to go ballistic and feel alive once more.